Belonging to Lust

Chapter 169: A Burning Smell

Thursday morning came around, and Zaiyia was up in the kitchen making Heath breakfast before they headed work. She had left him that morning in his bed, naked from the night’s adventure before. Her focus was purely on cooking his meal to precision that she didn’t know Heath was in the kitchen behind her until she was caught by her hips and spun around in place.

Gasping, Zaiyia felt the spatula in her hand fly out from her hand as she came face to face with a naked Heath fresh out of the shower. Gaping up at him, she breathed his name, paralyzed. “Heath…”

Eye bright with excitement and vitality, Heath smiled down at her before mounting her up off of her slippered feet and onto the counter beside the working stove. He didn’t speak a word as he untied Zaiyia’s robe and whipped it open to display his T-Shirt from the night before. His breathing was already coming in hard before he cupped her face between his hands and slammed his lips over hers, his tongue thrusting past them to gorge on her sweet taste with a gratified groan.

Zaiyia moaned, her mind completely forgetting about his breakfast still cooking on the stove. It would certainly burn from her neglect but nothing was imperative at the moment than Heath. Thrusting her dainty fingers into his short wet hair, she pulled him deeper into the kiss, enthusiastically parting her lips to welcome his tongue.

Diving his hands under his shirt, Heath’s finger couldn’t distinguish any panties. His knees weakened in glory that his journey just got much easier. He was naked and there was nothing keeping him from sliding into her body. Pressing himself against the counter, he spread her legs with two hands on her knees and drove on home. Against her lips, he let out a loud muffled groan of pleasure.

Zaiyia’s hips jerked in surprise, expecting the pain of not being prepared accordingly beforehand but finding only euphoric pleasure that made her throw back her head and cry out his name. Her fingers reached out to grip onto the muscles of his shoulder. She had no idea her body had already been ready to receive him until he was inside of her.

Veering his lips from her, Heath trailed them down the side of her velvety soft neck, littering them with the same open mouth kisses he gave her lips but with the occasional tongue flick. Her skin was still warm from sleep, the opposite to his since after drying himself from his morning shower he had sought her immediately, still naked and bare to the chilled air. Neither the cold shower nor the chilled morning did anything to curb his erection, though his skin was cooled to the touch now.

“Heath.” Zaiyia breathed his name in a moan again. Her legs rose to snake themselves around his hips to draw him deep within her. She needed to feel every drag of his thick length against her walls.

“God, I fucking need you, Zai. I need to die inside you just like this.” Heath whispered against her rich skin as his kisses descended to her hard nipples pressing against his own shirt. Meeting them on the same level, his eager mouth latched onto one straining nipple.

Zaiyia arched her back with a sharp gasp that pierced the silence in the kitchen. Her nose picked up on a particular smell just then. A burning smell. Licking her lips, she informed him hastily, unable to do anything about it herself. “F-Food...burning.”

At the mention of it, Heath’s nose picked up on it too. It was the only reason he allowed the momentary interruption to govern him away from her breast and aimlessly stretch out a hand to smack the frying pan off of the burner and onto the ones that were off.

No matter how much he needed her right now, his house did not need to be torched down to the ground.

Now that that danger was over, Heath swathed his arms around her hips and drove himself deep within her while at the same time engulfing her breast back into his mouth.

Adhering to him, Zaiyia began to move her hips in a promiscuous manner against his, grinding to feel the delicious licks of her spiraling orgasm sprouting within her body. “Shit, Heath, I’m...I’m gonna…”

Raising his head, Heath crashed his lips back against hers, growling against them. “You better scream my name when you do.”

“Y-You gonna make me?” Zaiyia challenged him with a giggle, but that ended in a sharp cry when his hips began to batter into her on the counter. The acceleration hurtled her into a brain liquifying orgasm. Throwing her head back, she let out a scream of his name in a mix of pleasure, and surprise as she constricted around his length. “HEATH!”

“Mother of God, woman! Jesus!” Heath cursed as Zaiyia clamped her inner muscles around his shaft. He tried to fight his own destined orgasm, gritting his teeth along the way as he scrubbed his face between the valley of her breasts.

He didn’t make it.

Burying his face back in the crook of her neck, Heath shouted her name out, the sound stifled against her silken skin. His hips jerked into her sporadically as he came then curtailed into a dallying rhythm to ride it out.

Smiling languidly to herself, Zaiyia let him have his fill. She caught her breath with her eyes closed, and reveled in the tingling ecstasy dawdling within her. She was only disrupted out of her daze when she was hoisted from the counter and navigated out of the kitchen with Heath’s cock still sheathed deeply within her. She had expected him to pull out and assist her off the counter since her limbs were paralyzed from being overcome by the power of her orgasm. But now she was back to fastening to his towering form to make sure she wouldn't sag off onto the floor, not that he’d let her. With one arm around her middle, he had her secured. Glancing at his face questioningly, she murmured with depletion. “Heath, where are you taking me?”

“Back to bed.” Heath whispered back, his green eyes looking over her shoulder as he walked them down the hall that led to his bedroom.

“But I have to make your breakfast. I wasn’t finished.” Zaiyia reminded him, arching a brow.

Entering the bedroom, Heath assured her. “I can pick myself up some breakfast along the way to work. It’s no problem.”

“You sure?” Zaiyia inquired, positive she could get the task done just so long as she had a chair to keep herself upright since her legs were out of order for the moment.

With Zaiyia still wrapped around him, Heath crawled back into bed with her, and lowered them down onto the mattress with her beneath him. “Zai, I need you more than for prepping my next meal, you know that right? So don’t even think about wasting this time together with arguing over it.”

Smiling assuredly up at him, Zaiyia said. “My good sir, I had no such plans in the works for that.”

When Heath leaned back on his knees, they worked his shirt off of her slender form together. She was finally just as naked as him, and the view took his breath away. “Fuck, you’re beautiful.”

“I know.” Zaiyia winked at him confidently before shifting to roll herself over, her braids coming along in a jumbo satin scrunchie the color of burgundy.

Understanding she wanted him to take her from behind, Heath ran his hands up her back then down again when he gently glided the scrunchie out of her hair, releasing her ebony braids. Using his hands, he dispersed her braids around her, before rounding them back up in his hands to sweep them aside so he could marvel at her flawless back. “Have I ever told you how much I love your braids?”

“You can love them all you want, babe, just don’t ever fucking pull on them!” Zaiyia cautioned him sternly, her voice sober. “I don’t care how good the sex is, you ain’t yanking on them. If you do, I’m gonna strangle your ass dead with them, Sindel from Mortal Kombat style, you feel me?”

Heath chuckled, finding her threats to be comical a lot of the time. He positioned himself to re-enter her, leaning down to whisper in her ear. “Darling, I have no intention of doing that.”

Zaiyia didn’t have a second to respond before she felt his tip pushing past her drenched lips to sheath himself inside her again. Gasping again, she shut her eyes, clenched the ruffled sheets beneath her hands and let him have his way with her again. School, his job, nothing mattered more than this moment where the two of them could love each other in the privacy of their own home.