Belonging to Lust

Chapter 183: Just One Touch

By the next morning, the Hopper, Heath and Zaiyia were back on the road again to the camping lodge that would be their final destination. Zaiyia sat in the passenger seat blasting music from her headphones while the Hopper kids were all in the back seat, still dozy from sleep. Heath followed along behind his sister’s car as it veered into a gas station for their scheduled bathroom breaks and inventory restock. Parking in the vacant lots on the side of the store, Colin hopped out of his car to assemble his kids from the backseat of his brother-in-law’s car. “Alright you three, time to use the bathroom and get some snacks for the road.”

Heath watched through his rear view mirror as the three rubbed the sleep from their eyes and quietly got out of the car. Locking eyes with Colin, he informed him. “We’ll be along in a minute.”

“Gotcha.” Colin nodded in acceptance before shepherding his three kids to the sidewalk where their mother awaited to walk them inside.

Having already popped her headphones off, Zaiyia frowned at Heath as she asked. “Uh, whats up? Is something wr-”

Heath silenced her words by reaching out to cup the back of her head, and at the same time he leaned over to her, he hauled her towards him until his lips crushed over hers. His mouth selfishly demolished her now that they were finally alone, making her shoulders go lax from his ferocity. With his other hand, Heath nimbly unbuckled her seatbelt so he could hoist her body over to his side of the car.

Thankfully, Heath had parked them on the side of the gas station with minor traffic and roving eyes.

Encircling her arms around Heath’s neck, Zaiyia let out a shameless moan against his lips that bred a reaction. According to the bulge in his pants, she had turned him on with her lustful feedback. Craving more, she shut out the world to grind her hips down on that erection in order to elicit the same euphoric spike in him that he gave her.

Throwing his head back at the onslaught of pleasure that blinded his vision, Heath ended the kiss to breathlessly plead for mercy at what she was doing to him. “Zaiyia…d-don’t…please, stop.”

Shaking her head in rejection, Zaiyia seductively whined against his neck as she kissed it, her hands fisting his shirt as she proceeded to rub against his groin. “No, I-I want more. I want your cock in me.”

“Fuck, baby. You’re gonna kill me.” Heath groaned at her words and the hot delicious streak of fire it seared inside him like the devil’s whip. Having to get control back to the situation, he navigated her back off of him and into her seat again all the while ignoring her adorable whines of objection. When Heath was safe and sound away from her, he tried to catch his breath as his entire body shuddered with desire for her. Needing to restore himself now, he leaned his head back against his headrest and closed his eyes.

Staring at him longingly like the horny little minx she was, Zaiyia’s brown eyes lowered to his evident example of lust. Licking her lips, she quietly gave in to wanting a taste by reaching a hand out towards his erection while he was incognizant. Just one touch. One lick. One suck. One drop of his delicious cum.

“You better not.” Heath’s voice admonished her before his green eyes opened and locked on her face. “Back up. Now.”

Literally growling at him, Zaiyia obeyed and returned her restless hand to its place on her lap as she glared at him for refusing them both what they clearly needed.

Reaching for his wallet, Heath plucked out a few dollars and handed them to her. “Here. Go and get us some snacks on the road. I’m gonna need some more time than I thought.”

Zaiyia couldn’t believe this. He couldn’t do this to her! He couldn’t kiss her and drag her onto his lap to end it now! She still needed him! Hell, she needed more than just a kiss at this point, or some stupid snacks. Needingly, she whined his name in such a frail voice that told him how afflicted she was. “Heath.”

Looking away from her because it was only getting harder for him too, Heath soothed her. “I know, baby. I know. As soon as I get you alone again you best believe that nothing will stop me from holding back next time. You hear me?”

Zaiyia nodded, powerless to wait for that time to come. Until then, she took the money, and left the car to get some snacks from the gas station.
________________________________________________________________________________
After restocking their supplies, the Hoppers and Zaiyia returned back to their vehicles to head to the lodge camping site in the woods. The kids were back to their chatting selves again now that they were fully awake, and talked incessantly to their destination. Somehow, Heath was able to keep up with them in conversation the entire time. Zaiyia continued to listen to her music while marveling at the passing forestry that passed them by.

A few hours passed before they reached the large camping ground where they’d be staying for the duration of their trip. The whole ground encompassed a massive lake, and had regions for the RVs to park of different sizes and makes, and sizable patches where tents of various size and colors were spaced comfortably apart from the others in order to prevent any crowding. For the ones that didn’t care for tents or RVs there were identical rental cabin lodges. Heath rented the one closest to the lake while the Hoppers took the one next to his though they did plan to do a bit of camping in their own tents off and on too during their stay.

All the cabin lodges were made of logs with emerald green accents and back patios. Heath and his sister had a dock considering they were closest to the lake. On the back patios were hot tubs and tables and chairs for outside dining and entertainment. The cabins were ringed by lush green acres with plentiful distances between the lodges so you didn’t feel forced to socialize with your neighbors if you didn’t want to and could enjoy your own privacy.

And finally, we would finally have our privacy, Zaiyia thought to herself.

After retrieving their keys from the main office, the vehicles drove straight to their lodges where they parked in the front. As soon as Heath cut the engine, Zaiyia’s eyes locked on him, discovering that he’d already been looking at her with dark lustful green eyes. He had read her mind exactly.

Before the couple could stop the kids, they were hopping out of the vehicle and whizzing across the freshly mowed field to their parents. Heath got out to watch them protectively like a hawk while lazily helping Zaiyia unpack their bags which was her only focus. In and out she went, tossing this bag here and this bag there in the cabin. Eventually, Colin came over to exchange a few words with Heath but as soon as she dropped the last bag inside they had wrapped up their conversation and Heath was there locking the front door behind him, his eyes honed in on her.

Thirsty for his kisses, Zaiyia bolted over to him to throw her arms around him, but he stopped her with hands apprehending her arms to hold her back from him. The smile on her face instantly fell as she stared up at him, hurt by his turndown. “What’s wrong? Don’t you want to kiss me?”

At that exact moment, someone knocked on their front door.

“That’s why.” Heath whispered to her with a miffed expression on his face. Spinning around to unlock the front door, he swung it open to let his snooping sister inside.

Strolling in without a word, Annliese began to inspect the place while the other two watched her. Zaiyia may not have known why she was there, but Heath did. To make sure his place wasn’t any better than hers. With a smile on her face, Anneliese helped herself to the full tour of the place.

When his sister made her rounds back to them, Heath sensed her stalling, and so he asked. “What do you want now, Anneliese?”

“Oh, nothing.” Annliese answered innocently to rile him further. “We’re taking the kids out later to swim in the lake. Did you two want to come?”

“Not tonight, the kids talked our ears off already so now we’re exhausted.” Heath declined with a shake of his head, setting his hands on his hips. “Maybe next time.”

“That’s fine then.” Annliese accepted easily enough as she made her way out the front door. “Oh, I almost forgot. Colin is making dinner tonight so come on over around 5. Don’t be late either.”

We won’t. Goodbye now, Anneliese.” Heath told her before shutting the door behind her and locking it.