Belonging to Lust

Chapter 184: Rock Their Worlds

As soon as Heath engaged the lock on the front door of their rented cabin, Zaiyia felt her heart begin to race with anticipation. Despite the profound smoky lust in his green eyes, she wasn’t going to make the same mistake by flinging herself at him like she did before. He didn’t reciprocate it then because he was expecting his little sister, Anneliese, to drop in on them to snoop around their cabin which was exactly what she did. It must have been some weird habit of hers or something. Either way, Ziayia wasn't gonna be the one to make the first move this time.

It was fine with Heath. He was more than happy to make the first move. Crossing the room to her in a few strides, he swept Zaiyia off of her dainty feet and back into his arms since their gas station stop earlier that day. Her squeal of surprise followed by her adorable giggle put a smile on his face as he carried her much like a groom did to his bride to the master bedroom on the second floor.

Down the hall from there was her ‘bedroom’. It was a place where neither of them believed that she’d use while they were checking the cabin‘s layout on the internet together before their trip. But because they had to play the part of guardian and daughter outside of his home, they had to pick a cabin with an extra bedroom just in case.

“I’ve been thinking about this all day.” Heath confessed as he ascended the stairs with her in his arms.

“Me too.” Zaiyia admitted breathlessly before she leaned over to crush her lips over his, reaping a ravenous groan from the man. Snaking her arms around his neck, she adhered to him, taking her fill of his taste until his hands uncoiled her off of him to lower her down to his king-size bed.

Becoming still from the sunlight’s glare blaring into his green eyes, Heath whipped his head towards the light to see that the curtains were parted back from the arched windows, leaving them advertised to anyone with a hawk’s vision, or a telescope. Swamped with paranoia, Heath glanced down at a breathless, horny Zaiyia and told her quickly. “We have to close the curtains first. Just in case.”

Not needing to be motivated any further, Zaiyia scuttled off the bed to assist him with shutting the curtains of the three grand windows in the room.

Once the room was completely dimmed by the closed curtains, the couple met each other on the center of the bed. Lips collided into one another, ferocious and desperate for an enhanced taste of what they other could give them. Zaiyia plunged her slender fingers up into Heath’s short brown hair as she pressed her curvy slim body to the muscle of wall that was his chest.

With his great hands, Heath cupped the sides of Zaiyia’s small head and used his body’s heavier weight to make her collapse back onto the mattress so she was now pinned under him. With her below him, Heath started grinding his hips down into hers, exuding moans that intermingled with hers as her hips fluidly began to meet his right back.

“Heath.” Zaiyia whined needily much like she had in the parked car when they were alone at the gas station. He had been audacious enough to set her afire with his touch then only to leave her alone to battle the forest fire he ignited on her own.

Loathing the amount of clothes keeping them from tasting each other’s skin, Heath sat up to discard both his coat and his shirt. A grin stretched across his lips when her hands eagerly accompanied him in the undoing of his belt followed by his pants. Shuffling away from her to kick off his boots, Heath got to shoving his jeans right off along with his socks.

While undressing himself, Heath took in Zaiyia, sitting herself up to whip her thick sweater over her head, kick her boots over the edge of the bed, and then shimmy herself out of her pants too. The way she undressed herself looked 100x sexier to him than it probably was.

By the time Heath returned to the bed, he was already naked and was quick to thwart her from being so as well. “No, not yet.”

“Why?” Zaiyia asked him between her pants, a frustrated frown on her face. She still had her bra and underwear on unlike him. Why did she need to remain dressed when they were about to make love?

Heath merely shook his head in response, and climbed his large form back on top of her smaller one.

Despite Zaiyia’s questions she didn’t gripe. She didn’t need to hear an explanation not when the room was filled with the melody of their heavy breathing, deep moans, and soft sighs. Letting him kiss her lips then make his way down her body, Zaiyia relaxed herself. Like she soon began to suspect, Heath eventually got to removing her bra and her underwear for her along the way. Longing to touch him too, she gave in by running her hands over the muscles of his back and shoulder, then through his short hair. Shutting her eyes tighter the lower he went, Zaiyia began to arch her back in anticipation.

Spreading her legs apart with his large hands, Heath lowered his lips to her sex and instantly made her cry out in response, her fingers gripping down on his scalp. Selfishly taking his time, he teased her sensitive clit with his long thick tongue for some time before the act began to drive him just as crazy as it did her. He needed to be inside her again after what felt like centuries apart. Scaling back up her body, Heath made only one thrust of his hips to find himself deep inside her, all the way to the hilt.

Throwing her head back against a pillow, Zaiyia screamed with pleasure as her body bowed up from the bed, her eyes rolled into the back of her skull.

Heath was just as tremendously affected. Shouting out her name, he became dizzy from the onslaught of pleasure a mere man such as himself couldn’t handle. He was barely able to keep himself braced over her body to not crush her, that’s how badly he wavered with a lengthy shudder. Remaining buried deep within her, Heath marinated his entire being in the euphoric waves that permeated from simply being inside her. It was only when those intense sensations began to reduce themselves to a bearable level did he finally begin to move his hips.

Withdrawing himself out of her, only to thrust forward within her again.

Digging her fingers into Heath’s hips, Zaiyia wrapped her legs around his waist and urged him onward with the heel of her foot on his lower back. There was so much to Heath that she wanted to grip onto, but she couldn’t at once. Driving her fingers onto his back, she dug her fingers into his muscles there next, trying to pull him into her so they could become one somehow. It was the next best thing if the man was going to proceed onward from here at such a leisurely pace.

Heath’s mouth sought Zaiyia’s lips, muffling both of their moans right as he slanted his mouth over hers, shoving his tongue deep within to mate along with hers as his hips began to accelerate. And just like that, Zaiyia’s hips came alive under his, eagerly dancing along with his every thrust and aiding to drive them both into a delirious state of ecstasy that always seemed to lengthen for hours in their own private world.

In an escalation of immense power that could shake the heavens themselves and burst open the golden gates, the couple reached their climax only minutes from each other. Burying his face into the pillow by Zaiyia’s head, he bellowed out his pleasure as his hips jack hammered into her body, forcing her head back as she screamed his name while clinging to him. Their sweaty bodies cleaved to one another as they lazily rode their orgasms out to siphon the last of the pleasure they could give.

Collapsing like a dead weight onto the mattress beside Zaiyia, the couple panted heavily into the quiet dark room as they caught their breaths. Their eyes were still closed, reliving what they’d just done as they savored the spasms that wiggled through their bodies from the aftermath of such explosive orgasms.

How could they forget in such a short time just how powerful making love to each other was?

It literally rocked their worlds in a way nothing else ever had yet they continued to not imprint it into detail in their minds.

“Jesus, woman. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. You really know how to please a man.” Heath mumbled from where he laid beside her with his eyes closed and an arm resting on his sweaty forehead, shielding his flushed face from her sight.

A smile stretched Zaiyia’s face as she slowly opened her brown eyes to the dark room. Turning her head to look at him, she could make out the shape of him and some small minor detail. “That good, huh?”

“You fucking damn well know it. Don’t play dumb with me.” Heath scolded her with a smirk from under his arm. “I don’t think I have to warn you that we’ll be doing a lot of that during our stay here.”