Belonging to Lust

Chapter 192: A Piss In Private

Letting out a long drawn out sigh, Zaiyia lowered the phone to her bed and tilted her head back to stare up at the ceiling of the cabin Heath rented for them on vacation. She just ended her call with both Alice, and then Alan, and was now feeling the strain from their grievances. The weight wasn’t only on their shoulders, but hers as well. What sucked about it all was that none of them were shouldering HER own personal hardships like she was kindly doing for them, only their own. Rolling her eyes at herself for being so damn nice, she decided to move on by rolling out of her warm bed to take a shower in the bathroom. She had woken up in Heath’s bed this morning, and had wandered to her own bedroom that she hadn’t slept in once since she’d arrived at the cabin. Her room was a waste of money from the start, but Heath was adamant about keeping up appearances just in case they had intrusive visitors. As she stood under the spray of her own shower, she missed his master shower more.
_______________________________________________________________________________
Managing to scramble up some breakfast in the kitchen with the few ingredients they picked up along the way at gas station stops, Zaiyia was piling the scrambled eggs, bacon and toast on Heath’s plate when a knock sounded on the front door. Glancing up from finishing her task, she was reminded that all the curtains within the cabin had been drawn shut. It was one of the first mandatory rules issued by Heath when they entered their temporary vacation home. Zaiyia thought it was weird at first but understood why it was necessary when Heath explained it was for their secret relationship.

Setting Heath’s plate at the head of the long wooden table with its smooth steel legs and frame, Zaiyia strode to the door and opened it to Colin Hopper’s sweet handsome face. Finding his smile to be irresistible, she smiled right back and received him. “Goodmorning, Mr. Hop-.”

Zaiyia was cut off when loud squeals pierced the morning’s soft sounds and three little kids came barrelling inside the cabin past her, nearly taking her down in the process.

“UNCLE! UNCLE!” The three children screamed as they dashed inside in search of the hulking giant.

Hands held out in case Zaiyia fell due to his wild children shoving past her, Colin laughed in embarrassment. “Christ, kids! I’m sorry about that, Zaiyia. Would you mind if I come in?”

“Yeah, sure!” Zaiyia laughed right back with a shake of her head. Opening the door further, she invited him inside. “Come on in.”

Entering the cabin identical to his own, Colin’s steps slowed when he caught the whiff of something in the air. Tilting his head back a bit, he sniffed the air with interest. “Mmm, it smells delicious in here.”

“Thanks, it’s just your typical all American breakfast.” Zaiyia told him as she led him to the open dining room and kitchen. “Did you want a bite? I made some extra just in case Heath wanted seconds.”

Colin politely declined as he followed her and parked himself behind one of the chairs at the dining table. “Sorry, we already had breakfast. Maybe next time.”

Before either one could say anything, an outbreak of screams and laughter erupted upstairs. Both Colin and Zaiyia lifted their heads to the ceiling, theorizing the kids had finally found their Uncle Heath. Simultaneously, they tried to bite back a laugh as they smiled in hilarity to themselves.

“Sorry again about all this.” Colin apologized to her now that the kids were out of their sight. “They always get this way when their Uncle is involved.”

“I don’t mind.” Zaiyia shrugged it off, finding it all endearing though she couldn’t see what was going on upstairs. “I’m not sure I can speak for Heath though.”

“He’s used to it by now, I’m sure.” Colin chuckled, knowing that to be a full blown lie. Heath still wasn’t used to the three balls of energies when it came to them discontinuing his sleep. But this visit wasn’t about using his children as a human form of an alarm clock. “So the wife and I have been talking and decided we were gonna go on a hike this morning to start out the day before it’s time to pack up.”

“Ooo, a hike sounds pretty adventurous.” Zaiyia told him while setting her plate at the table, making sure to distance it from Heath’s spot. There was no telling how long the Hoppers would dally. If she put herself in close proximity to Heath, she might accidentally touch him. They’d spent all their time together in this cabin touching each other behind closed curtains and doors. She’d gotten used to having the freedom to reach out and feel him whenever she wanted to. Now that they were no longer alone and would have to be secretive all over again, she wasn't certain she could be. Not 100% at least.

The sudden stampeding of children running around upstairs once again silenced Colin and Zaiyia. They listened in as the feets were met with a louder set and they all began to gravitate to the stairs. Descending them, the three kids raced down the stairs laughing with Heath in tow in a tank top and a pair of knee-high shorts. While the children were in beaming spirits, their uncle was the opposite.

Grumbling beneath his breath, Heath followed his nose to his breakfast with a glare on his face. “Can’t even take a piss in private.”

Despite his brother-in-law being in a foul mood this morning, Colin greeted him with his chirpier attitude. “Morning, Heath!”

Heath growled in his own form of greeting.

Not allowing his feral sound to scare him away, Colin updated him on their plans for the morning. “Your sister and I are planning to take a hike in a few minutes. Did you two wanna join us and the kids?”

Letting out a grunt, Heath seated himself to his breakfast as the kids darted around his chair or hung onto the back of it.

Giggling at Heath’s inability to speak a single word this morning, Zaiyia turned to Colin. “Sorry, he needs his breakfast before he can be a responsive human being.”

“I can see that.” Colin laughed. Turning his focus on his kids, he hollered at them. “Alright, kids! Time to go. We gotta pack our snacks and lunch for the hike so Mommy doesn’t give us vegetables like last time.”

“But Daddy, we want to hang out with Uncle Heath!” Jasiah lamented, his younger sisters joining in with him, feeling the same way.

Colin stepped forward to shepherd his averse children out the house before waving goodbye himself. “We’ll come by in a few to see if you wanna join us then.”

“We’ll be here.” Zaiyia told him and gently closed the door behind him to engage the locks. Finally the couple were alone again. Returning to the dining room table, Zaiyia was about to take her seat to eat her breakfast when Heath’s voice cut in.

“What are you doing?” Heath asked her, pausing in his eating to narrow his eyes inquisitively at her.

“Huh?” Zaiyia responded, unsure why he was looking at her like she was doing something wrong.

Dropping his utensils on his plate, Heath scoots his chair back so there was a good amount of space between him and the table and patted his knees. He was beckoning her to sit there instead.

Happy to desert her breakfast for him, Zaiyia left her chair to lower herself onto his knee with a smile.

Handing Zaiyia his fork with an amused smile on his face, Heath instructed her softly “Now get to work.” He watched her roll her eyes at him before giving in to his order. After a while, Heath had to comment on the amount of food she was forking up for him. “Baby, why are you giving me such small bites for?”

“Cause that’s how much a normal person eats!” Zaiyia told him with a stern look.

Squeezing a hand on Zaiyia’s bottom as punishment, Heath issued her a warning with a smirk. “You better watch that tone of yours, woman. You know it makes me hard when you talk like that to me.”

Zaiyia laughed at the evident lust that was both his groin and in his eyes. “More like me talking in general makes you hard!”

“True.” Heath accepted with a shrug, the smirk stretching into a full-blown grin.

The couple turned their focus on finishing off their breakfast before it got cold, had a nice hot loud quickie on the dining room table and then went upstairs to shower and pack their backpacks for the hike with the Hoppers. After their hike was done, they’d have to pack and return to their hometown again.