Belonging to Lust

Chapter 41: Sexually Frustrated

If Zaiyia thought things would go back to the way they were after she had kissed Heath the first time, she was dead wrong. He was avoiding her, like hardcore. He barely spoke to her, and when he did he used very few words. She knew what he was doing without him having to tell her. He was trying to force even more distance between them by shutting her out even further. As dramatic as it may seemed, Zaiyia understood why he was behaving this way. Heath could go to jail and have his reputation tarnished for life if anyone were to find out that he had been romantic with her. He couldn’t risk everything he had built for himself, or his reputation for her.

That still didn’t mean she liked it though. Three weeks later into their silent, but intensely sexually charged gatherings, Zaiyia sat at the kitchen table with her arms crossed as he ate his breakfast across from her. The need she had for him had built up in her system, and was causing her to confuse her sexual frustration for him as pure hatred. Sending death glares at him from across the table, Zaiyia barely touched her food since he walked in a few minutes late. Heath hadn’t said a word to her, and instead took a seat and dug into his plate. The silence between them was not only affecting her mood, but him as well. He felt so incredibly tense with the need to see her naked he wouldn’t be surprise if his spine snapped under the stress of it all. He was in a constant black mood at work all the damn time, he wouldn’t give a damn at this point if his boss decided to fire him for it. He couldn’t bring himself to care about anything else, but what Zaiyia’s naked body would look like underneath the sun peeking through his bedroom curtains.

Getting himself worked up again like he always did when she was around, Heath cut his breakfast short and got up from the table, collected his lunch from the fridge, and muttered a farewell on his way to the front door. “See ya.”

As soon as Heath’s truck was out of the driveway, Zaiyia slammed her fist onto the kitchen table with an angry cry. She hated feeling like this, like she was slowly going insane from not having him in the most sensual of ways. He was like pain medication that she wasn’t allowed to take after having broken every bone in her body. She needed Heath in more ways than one that it would sometimes cause her to cry at night from mere madness of it all. “Fuck my life!” She exclaimed before violently clearing the table, and then getting herself ready for school. Yes, school. Principal Quinn had finally cleared her off all charges, and now she was allowed to attend her classes once again. At first she was relieved, because it allowed her to escape from home, but it’s still the same old crap hole as it was before. She was still getting bullied, but not as tremendously as before She quickly lost her temper on her first day back and began standing up for herself, causing all the little girls to scatter with their tails between their legs. From now on, when she walked these hallways, Zaiyia wasn’t going to back down from anybody, male or female.

______________________________________________________________________________

“Ms. Halifax, can I speak to you for a minute?” Mrs. Folsom called from the front of the room as everyone was leaving the last class of the day to head home.

Zaiyia rolled her eyes, and let out a groan before she packed up her backpack, and trudged up to the front of the already emptied classroom. “What’s going on, Mrs. Folsom?”

Flipping through a stack of papers on her desk, Mrs. Folsom produced last week’s test. She stepped over to Zaiyia, and handed it to her for her to look over. “Look at this, and tell me what you see.”

Zaiyia scanned the front of the stapled package with absolute zero interest. “I see a big old fat ‘D’ on it.”

Mrs. Folsom nodded as she placed one hand on her hip while the other rested on the top of her desk. “Exactly. Now, can you tell me why it’s there?”

Letting out an impatient sigh, Zaiyia shrugged. “I don’t know! Stress! Lack of sleep! Lack of giving a damn about anything anymore! I’m a fucking teenager, for god’s sake, what do you expect from me?”

“Zaiyia Halifax! You watch your tone with me, young lady!” Mrs. Folsom gasped, shocked at the aggression coming from one of her best students. She had never seen this side of Zaiyia before and was taken aback by it. “I don’t want to hear such language in my classroom!”

“Whatever. Can I go now?” Zaiyia muttered as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“No! You have yet to explain to me why you’re starting to slack off in my class!” Mrs. Folsom demanded to know.

Zaiyia didn’t have time for this. She was on the edge of losing her temper today…well, she was too on edge pretty much every damn day thanks to Heath’s rejections, but still. She just couldn’t give a damn about anything anymore, and so she opened her mouth and told her teacher the god honest truth. “So, you want to know what’s been going on with me, Mrs. Folsom, huh? You really want to know what’s cutting into my concentration, well then let me tell you. It’s something we teenagers go through called sexually activeness, that’s right, I said it, sexually activeness! That’s why I can’t fucking focus in class!” Mrs. Folsom let out a dramatic gasp at her boldness, but Zaiyia wasn’t yet finished. “You see, Mrs. Folsom, I am currently suffering through something you probably haven’t been through in a long ass time, called sexual frustration. I want to fuck the hell out of this guy, right, but his lame bitch ass keeps rejecting me. I mean can you imagine anyone rejecting ME!? I hate to sound cocky, but I know I am fine as hell! I mean, I’m a motherfucking catch! Let’s be real, you’d fuck me if you were a lesbian, right?”

Mrs. Folsom struggled to speak for a minute, but then she carefully put a few words together. Pointing a stern finger towards her door, she ordered Zaiyia to leave. “Get out of my classroom, Ms. Halifax, and take your foul mouth to the principal’s office this instant!”

Zaiyia simply shrugged, and readjusted her backpack. “Yes, ma’am. You have a good day now.”

With a nod to her offended teacher, Zaiyia walked out of the classroom, and down the hall towards the front exit of the school. She had no intentions of seeing Principal Quinn anytime soon, especially with how tense, and fragile her mood seemed to be these days. Her mind drifted elsewhere until she heard footsteps coming up behind her. Looking over her shoulder, she saw one of Alan’s friends from the football team, Tanner Welch. “What’s up, Zaiyia?”

Rolling her eyes in annoyance, Zaiyia let out a sigh, and kept on walking. “Nothing.”

“Nothing, huh?” Tanner asked her before stepping in front of her to block her path. He looked down at her with a wicked smirk on his face as he dug his hands in his pockets. “That’s not what I heard.”

Humoring him, Zaiyia raised an eyebrow at him in question. “Oh yeah? And what exactly did you hear, huh?”

Tanner chuckled before leaning down to whisper to her. “I hear that you’re sexually frustrated.”

Zaiyia mentally cursed her big mouth as she gave him an awkward smile. “Eavesdropping, much?”

“I couldn’t help myself.” Tanner shrugged before adding. “Especially when it comes to you.”

“To me?” Zaiyia questioned.

Tanner nodded. “Yeah, I mean you’re sexually frustrated, and I-”

“And you have a dick, is that what you were gonna say?” Zaiyia finished for him, not in the least impressed by his pathetic lame attempt to flirt with her.

Tanner held up both hands in peace. “Hey, your words, not mine.”

Zaiyia looked him over. Tanner looked like every typical footballer, he was tall and strong. He was a red head and wore his hair in a long style that tried to hide his ice blue eyes behind a curtain of red. “What exactly are you trying to tell me, Welch?”

Shrugging again, Tanner boldly stepped closer to her so that she had to crane her neck back to look up at him. “Just that if you need anything, and I mean…” Reaching up, he ran his hand sensuously down her upper arm to make his point even clearer. “…anything, you can come find me, and I’ll take care of it for you.”

Zaiyia was amused as she smiled up at him. “Oh, you will, will you?”

Tanner nodded as he looked her over with interest. “Oh yeah, baby.”

Her first initial reaction was too shove him off of her and threaten to cut his little dick off and stuff it up his ass, but she decided to rethink that. Normally, she would reject any boy that made such an advance towards her, but considering the past few days, and how sexually frustrated Heath had made her…maybe this was something she really needed. As she looked him over again, she could see that he was a handsome, and well-built teenager that probably had had sex before. He knew what he was doing, but if at any time during he dared tried to force her in anyway she’ll be sure to hit him where it hurts the most. Biting her bottom lip in thought, Zaiyia couldn’t believe that she was even considering it. She wanted Heath, but he made it clear that he didn’t want her. She was so intensely sexually frustrated by him she was worried she would have to see a medical professional over it, or else she’d up raping the next innocent man that was unlucky enough to walk by her. She had to get this sexual frustration out sooner or later, and right now she had a willing candidate. “You wanna fuck me, huh?”

Tanner eagerly nodded as he undressed her with his eyes. “Fuck, you have no idea.”

Taking a deep breathe, Zaiyia came to a decision. “Alright then, let’s get out of here, and head on to my place. No one is gonna be there so won’t have deal with any…interruptions.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Zaiyia