That Moment

That Moment: When someone knocks on your door at 2:00 am.

"I swear Jack if Leland says one more word to me today I am going to cut him.” I say very seriously as we walked back to the black SUV. After a very long, cold and wet day he had shown me a side of him I didn’t care to see again. I decided to forgo my back seat and hopped up front with Leland. “I’ve had about all of this attitude I am going to take Leland Chapman. Now, you either get over whatever the hell is bothering you and act like you have some sense or I’ll make you look very bad on this TV show because every word you say inside and outside this vehicle is recorded. Just remember that.”

With a jerk of his head, he points a finger in my face, “I don’t have a damn problem, you do!” Moments passed, “Did he seriously just point a finger in my face?” I asked myself, slightly stunned. Shouting and pointing a finger back in his face, “Listen, I can make you look like a saint or I can make you look like a monster, it’s up to you to choose, now drive we’re losing the other cars.” Squealing the tires he speeds off to catch up with the others.

With a repeat of the previous nights, I fell into bed, exhausted. I wasn’t sure if it was from dealing with the diva, as Jack liked to call him or just getting in and out of that tiny backseat I had to sit in all day. A feeling of dread came over me as I looked at my phone, it was 10:30 on a Saturday night and I was in New Orleans, Louisiana. Oddly enough, this was my hometown and any other Saturday night I would be out with my close friends, wandering around Bourbon Street or our favorite part of town, Frenchmen Street, getting some drinks or people watching. None of them even knew I was back home. There was a reason for that, Matt. My Ex-boyfriend/Ex-Fiance who had cheated on me with several women. It was a rough breakup to say the least and I didn’t want to chance seeing him out with another whore.

I drifted off to sleep around 11:00, sleeping peacefully until I heard a pounding on my door around 2:00 am. “Shit!” I moaned, sitting up on the side of my bed. Not bothering to look out the peephole, I threw the door open and there stood Leland. Without saying a word, he pushes me backwards into the room, up against the cold wall and forces his lips to mine, reaching under my ass to lift my legs around his waist, as he drags my bottom lip through his teeth. Immediately I fought back, pushing his shoulders, trying to break the kiss. “Kiss me Reece!” he demands, his breath smelling of alcohol, his rough beard scratching the tender parts of my neck as he moved to kiss my collar bone, his hot, wet tongue darting out to lick here and there. “Stop!” I finally managed to whisper roughly as he places one last tender kiss on my lips, dark brown eyes staring intensely into mine. This was the most passion I’d seen from him since I had started this job. Unwrapping my legs from around his waist, I shoved him toward my door, “Get the hell out of my room Leland.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Read more: http://bountyhunterfiction.proboards.com/thread/214/new-moment#ixzz3iSz8yy9O