Tyson's Silly Grin

Sonia

I was so distracted by the words coming out of her mouth, the only thing I heard myself say was a harsh what.

She prolonged her smile at me, like my tone wasn’t enough to shut her up.

“I’m Tagan,” she said to me, hinting that I should remember her when I obviously couldn’t. I continued to stare, switching my attention between Tyson and the girl. “I’m in your Advanced Financial Accounting class.”

I nodded slowly, looking at Tyson to say something, anything to make her stand quietly. Something that would make the both of them leave.

“I think we better go,” Tyson pleaded, hiding his embarrassment from Tagan. He had swallowed his pride, leading Tagan away from me as far as possible. He was twisted, yes, but he was careful enough to let some wounds heal and let the other wounds redden with ache.

I heard Tagan ask Tyson as they walked away from me. “Did you know Sonia?”

I tried to stuff my ears with the roaring music around us but nothing was enough to block Tyson and hallow heart.

“She’s just a cold memory.”

I was a cold memory?

The closer he got to Tagan, the farther away he was from me. And the farther away he was from me, the loner his heart became. Tyson was no longer mine. Though, and I knew he would, Tyson was wishing it were me, hoping it were me, praying it were me.

See, I was right when I said I wasn’t going to crash all alone. He was the first one at the scene.
♠ ♠ ♠
Or they could just break up????

Here’s my take and interruption on STYLE and what I think it means (two people who just keeps hooking up together despite the complications and bad vibes between the two)

Thank you for those who subscribed and recommended this :-)