Sequel: BlackOut.
Status: Editing.

BlackHeart.

Remember.

The sweat dripped from my forehead as I stood there, the bag swayed from side to side waiting for my next blow. I had been going to my own personal training base for the past two weeks, my body wasn't fullied healed but I refused to lay in bed and be around Wade. It was to painful for me.

My arm puled back andy fist hit the bag with a hard blow causing it to move, my other fit came and followed with another blow. Stepping back, fixing my posture I sent my left leg colliding into the bag, but stopped quickly when a jolt when through my ribs.

"Fuck." Clenching my jaw I removed my hand from my side and slowly stood straight, the bag swayed softly from my last blow as if taunting me.

My hands rested at my sides, my head and shoulders straight and my eyes glued on the first thing in my sights. A man walking besides my general, a man in a red and black suit with two swords holstered on his back. They were both speaking and the general was laughing, not something you saw everyday. And as they got closer I got more nervous.

"This is my lutenet Pool." My general waved a hand over to me as they walked past us, pool gave me a once over and narrowed his eyes as if undressing me.


My fist hit the bag with a grunt.

"I seem to see you alot, the base and now here?" I walked slowly on the edge of the building as Deadpool leaned against the farthest door way. My boots clicked against the brick and my black hair flowed with the ongoing wind, my mission was simple. Kill the general and leave, but Wade got in the way.

"Same goes for you dead pool." My hands lingered on the gun at my side as I stopped and turned towards him, he was still casually leaning on the door..


Another blow to the bag caused a sharp pain to sheer through my rib cage as the memories flooded my mind.

I was to team up with deadpool on a mission, but what mission, I had no idea. I just had to work with him, deal with him and live with him for the time being. Let him lead me closer to the mission and then take him out, just like the rest.

"What if I'm caught?" My voice was low as my boots rested on the cheifs dresser, arms folded against my chest and eyes watching him.

"Then you kill him."


A scream erupted frombmy throat as my knees hit the floor, they had erased my memories beforeni started working with Wade. I had met him before and he knew who i was, he knew what I was. But what was I? A failure.

"Well if I knew that doing that could get me fit, thenni would do that all the time. Come on, I've got bad guys to kill and I'm itching for some fun." I heard Wades voice, but my mind was to clogged. My eyes glued to my hands that were wrapped up in boxing gloves. I didn't hear him come closer and I didn't noticed him get to my level.

"Hello!?" His hand waved in front of my eyes but I did nothing, what did he know? "Listen killing this guy will make you feel better I promise." Without so much of a Warning I was being dragged out of the building.