Sequel: BlackOut.
Status: Editing.

BlackHeart.

Pansexual.

Tunder roared outside of the apartment that I had so graciously made my own, the wind speed caused the rain to hit the window as if small pebbles were being thrown at it. My feet were kicked up on the foot rest, the heater was going and my arms were rested behind my head. The only other noise in my living room was the television, playing a romantic movie called The Notebook.

It had been two weeks since I had last seen Wade, after his little stunt at the club I took my stuff and vanished, well not so much as vanished but more so moved out. He hadn't come looking for me and hadnt once tried calling me, which was either a good or a bad thing. It could have been bad, really bad, he could be dead...really dead.

Shaking my head and rubbing my face I sat up straight, the thunder getting louder by the minute. If there was one thing you needed to know about me, I hated storms, lightening and thunder. I'd be hiding under my bed right now if wasnt filled with so much pride, when staying with Wade he had a way of making the noise go away.

I think I sort of miss him.

Leaning back again and placing my feet up, I sighed, I couldn't miss him. The damn asshole always messed with my shit, got in the way, saved my life.

"Man do you look angry, are you thinking about me?" My eyes widened as the sound of Wades voice hit my ears, turning my head to the right my eyes narrowed.

There he was, standing tall and broad with his head tilted to one side and a folder in his hands. I could tell he had a foolish smirk on his face under his mask, running my tongue over my teeth I let my eyes linger back to the television. I had to be hallucinating.

The couch sunk a little as he sat down, getting comfortable with out removing any weapons from his body. His arms outstretched causing his hand to smush the side of my face, like a child trying to get attention. Then it went to my hair, softly running through as if the make sure I wouldn't move, then the tug came.

"Alright!" My arm swung out knocking him right in the stomach.

A small groan came from his throat "God I love it when you get rough." It was as if he was purring when be spoke, causing me to scruntch my nose in disapproval.

That's when the thunder roared and the file was dropped in my lap, large black letters read Suicide Squad. Gripping it i tossed it back into his lap, a small gasp came from his lip and my eyes never left the screen.

"You're mad at me?"

I took a quick glance at him, his mask was off but his suit was still on and his eyes were on me, stern and waiting for an answer. His brown eyes boring into mine waiting for a response, my hand twitched as the urge to hit him arose. The urge to stab him in the nuts and smile, show him to not piss me off.

So I let my eyes glide back to the T.V once more, ignoring his eyes and cries for answers.

"Seriously!?"

He moved faster then I could, his fingers gripped the remote and quickly flipped the channels, my eyes widened in pure shock as he got even more comfortable. The sound of his zipper slowly going down pulled me from the screen, my mouth ajar.

"You-" I looked back at the screen and then back to him. Pleasure all over his face as his hand was stuffed into his pants. "You're gay!?"

His other arm came up, index finger pointing and then going in the side to side motion saying 'no'. His eyes darting over to me as he bit his bottom lip, eyes twinkling in joy. "Pansexual baby, wanna join?"

I tried for words, I tried to find something to say but I was beat. I was at a loss of words and thought, this man surprised me every fucking day.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think of their relationship? I like it. He's crazy, she's fucked up and crazy. It works lol.