Sequel: BlackOut.
Status: Editing.

BlackHeart.

Food.

"When will she ever wake up!?" The sound of Wades voice ran through my ears like a needle pricking the skin, my head throbbed and the small random beeping on the side of me was not helping either.

"I- sir please.." A woman's terrified voice was what pulled me to open my eyes, the bright light causing me to shut them once again with a groan.

It wasn't long before I felt a warm gloved hand surrounding my own, followed by a tight squeeze.

"Is she awake? Are you awake!?"

"If you don't stop yelling, I'm going to stab you with the nearest object." My voice was a little rough as I spoke, Wade giggled and let his grip loosen.

"You can't stab me with a paper cup dear, not possible."

My eyes were now glued on him, he was in his suit and looking at a magazine that was about flowers and decorations. That's when I realized I was in a hospital, a young nurse stood by the doorway frightened because of Wade causing me to roll my eyes.

"No, but I could give you a thousand papercuts." My eyes caught him shift slightly but he didn't make a sound, a thousand slow paper cuts would be indeed painful and he wouldn't even want to go through that.

"Tsk, that's nothing. What is something though! Is that I found you passed out by your car young lady." He was now in my face, pointing a finger at me half way on the bed. "You were bloody, beaten and bruised!" Blinking I looked at the nurse who hadn't moved.

"Do you know how worried I was!? I drop my fucking chimichangas on the ground! The fucking ground!" He was now waving his arms around like a five year old having a Tantrum. "I didn't even get to eat them."

All I could do at this point was nod, this was one of the many times that Wade would act dramatic about food and it was pretty funny to say the least.

"Sorry."

His eyes were on me at this point as he crawled farther up the bed.

"You owe me something, new food or something!" By now he was Inches away from my face and I was getting annoyed.

"Your going to be regenerating a new dick if you don't move in the next ten seconds." My voice low and eyes narrowed as he slowly but carefully moved away from me and off my bed. "How long-"

"Two weeks! I've suffered in bordem for two fucking weeks Ann, do you know how bad this is!?" His hand were in the air again and theburge to hit him was getting stronger. Groaning I rubbed a hand over my face, this was going to be hard and annoying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter butni had to throw it in there.