Sequel: BlackOut.
Status: Editing.

BlackHeart.

Let's go.

Things had gone back to normal, for me at least. I was still on my mission, still trying to get close to Wade who seemingly has pushed away from me. I was still trying to get more information about the team being set up, I was still searching.

Resting my back against the wall I watched him do pushups, I watched him mumble to himself and I watched as he eyed his phone every few seconds. All I knew was that there was something going on with him, that I didn't know about.

So the moment his phone screen lit up, I grabbed it and ran.

"Hello?"

I waited.

"Wheres Wade?" Weasel spoke on the other line and I huffed, of course it was his best friend.

"What's so important? He currently stepped out." I bit my bottom lip as I waited for his response, first there was a sigh and then movement. Then a sword going through the bathroom door missing me by a few inches.

"Well, we found his future baby mama or Vanessa actually." My mouth dropped open slightly as another blade came through the door but farther away this time. Rolling my eyes I went back to the phone call, so he had a girlfriend before be became deadpool?

"Well? Where is she?" I was eager to know, maybe it was to be nosy or maybe to help out but I wanted to know.

"With his arch enemy."

My brows furrowed, he had an arch enemy?

"Who?" But before he could answer the phone was ripped from my grasp and a hand was stuffed in my face.

"Talk to me." I could hear the tone in Wades voice as I struggled to get out of his weird grip on my face, the smell of his spandex glove hitting my nose was nauseating. It wasn't long before Wade hung up the phone and now had his hand gripped around my neck instead of my face, my hand instinctively wrapped around his wrist.

I could see the annoyance and anger in his eyes, even with him in full gear. I could see the thirst for blood as he gripped my neck just a little tighter slowly stopping me from getting air into my lungs. And then he dropped me, stretched his hand out and turned his back to me.

"Let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?
Image