Sequel: BlackOut.
Status: Editing.

BlackHeart.

Cab.

It was the bumpiest ride I had ever been on and I was stuffed in the back with Wade, who would not stop messing with the cab window. With folded arms I sent him a glare, which he obviously didn't see since be was to entrailed in the window and outside world.

"Ex-squeeze me".

Wade had moved and was now stuffing himself through the small window to get in front, leaving me to dodge his swinging legs and fat ass swinging around.

" Jesus Pool!" My hand wacked at his thigh and I could have sworn he let out a small delighted moan from me touching him.

"Oh come on, you know you like my tight ass darling."He waved a finger at me and smiled through his suit. "Don't upset daddy now, or you will be punished when we get home."

My mouth fell slightly open at his words, I really didn't know if he was being serious or acting in front of the cab driver that he was now chatting up. So I kept my gaze to the moving city, the annoying bump and did my best to ignore his every word.

"I'm looking for someone on my naughty list." Wade spoke as he pulled out inbof his guns and twirled it around, for a second I thought the cab driver was going to faint from Wade waving a gun around like it was nothing outnof the ordinary.

"Your going to give the poor man a heart attack, stop being a fool." Quickly reaching through the hole and waving my hand around, I tried to make contact with his face but failed miserably.

"Spousal abuse!"

Before I could climb through the window myself to beat him sensless the cab came to a stop, both Wade and I looked outside to see the people waiting for him. My brows scrunched as I stared at the large metal man and the small chick who looked like a dude.

"Colossus!" Wade had quickly jumped out of the cab leaving me to pay the man about fourth bucks with a ten dollar tip, leaving me in an even more foul mode then before.

"Deadpool."

Raising a brow and folding my arms across my chest I nudged pool, "He doesn't like you". I muttered which got me an elbow in the ribs, the young teen had walked up tonus by now with a scowl on her face, bubblegum in her mouth and phone in hands.

"So lets go get my girlfriend!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

This is for all of you wonderful commenters and subscribers!