Sequel: BlackOut.
Status: Editing.

BlackHeart.

Kitten

Everything went wrong the moment we stepped into the junk yard, I should have known. I shouldn't have trusted them, it was a trap.

I kept a casual pace next to Wade as Colossus and Warhead walking a few steps behind us, my hands stuffed into my pockets as we strolled down the long car tossed ailes. Each car was flattened and stacked on top of the next, easy hiding and easy watching.

My jaw clentched as I scanned the tower of cars, my stomach in odd knots as we walked and I felt Wades elbow rub against mine pulling my attention to him.

"Something wrong." I spoke just above a whisper, glancing up at him I saw his eyes narrowed but he didn't speak.

"I'll rip everyone apart if any one tries to lay a finger on you kitten."

With slightly wide eyes I glanced up at him, I could see the smirk on his face as he looked down at me; the wink was quick that he sent me, so was the hand squeeze causing me to realize just how close we were. Licking my lips we turned the last corner to be created by a few men and a fairly large woman with a lot of muscle, Wade came to a quick spot and the other two caught up to us.

"Alright, you're to manly for me...so that's why he's here." Wade pointed to Colossus, my head tilted to the side as he flexed and stepped up the manly woman, a smirk was held on her face as she casually walked up to him.

Everything seemed to slow down for a quick second, the cool breeze hit my skin sending chills down my back and from that moment I knew something bad was going to happen. Colossus raised and arm to swing but the chick swung first, her fist connecting with his cheek sending him flying.

Taking a step back, my chest feeling heavy and my eyes widening I glanced at him, completly and utterly knocked out on the ground from one hit.

"I lied." Wade shifted and pointed at Warhead "That's why I brought her." Raising a brow and smirking I looked at her, phone in hand while chewing her gum "No its totally fine, we arent in the middle of something, finish your tweet." I took another step back.

I should have ran when I had the chance, I shouldn't have trusted that he would protect me. I wasn't his first priority, she was.

I watched Warhead take her down, one swift movement and the woman was knocked against the large container. The look of satisfaction was plastered on Warheads face and she walked back to where colossus was, Wade stretched and turned his back to the other soldiers who stood there slightly shocked.

That's when it started.

Wade moved into action, swift movements with his blade as he made his way towards the aircraft we had come to find. I wanted to follow right away, but I could feel the weight on my chest that if I moved, everything would go wrong. That I should stay in one spot and not follow him, nobmatter how angry he would be.

But I forced myself to move, gripping the guns at my side and jumping into the action. Taking out people that Wade didn't see coming, dodging random blades and flying bullets, following Wades every footstep as he knocked heads off, literally.

It wasn't until we were on the large aircraft that I noticed what kind of air craft it was, a boat that held aircrafts on it. My heart sink as I looked around, all three of them were fighting, and a woman was locked in what looked like a tank on the far side of the craft.

With my jaw clentched I made my way through the fight and towards her, taking a few men out with me as I went. Not listening to Wade when he yelled for me to stop, avoiding colossus grip to my arm. And coming to a quick stop in front of her, she was beautiful. Blue eyes. Perfect skin complexion, beautiful brown hair, everything I wasn't.

"Ann!" Wades voice snapped me from my trance causing me to turn to look at him, "I'll kill you!" My jaw dropped as I watched him race towards me with his blades aimed right at me, but before anything could happen I felt the small sting on my neck. I watched Wade come to a stop, I felt the strong pair of arms around my waist holding me up as I started to feel drowsy.

"Pick one Deadpool..."
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to say I really find him calling her kitten is really cute. So this is the last chapter of this story, I apologize, I wanted to make it longer but I feel like I fell off slightly. So the next story will be a continuation of this one, still a dead pool suicide squad thing.