Sequel: BlackOut.
Status: Editing.

BlackHeart.

Clowns.

I was never on to ask questions, but ask we walked down a wet, muggy, moldy tunnel, my mind was starting to wonder. Where were we going? Who were we meeting? We're we tracking down a list name? My hands grip on my pistol tightened as Wade casually walked in front of me, he didnt say a word since we had gotten here.

Finally we stopped and stared at what looked like a door in the tunnels wall, my eyes moved towards Wade waiting for a reaction, a movement, anything. I could feel my heart slamming in my chest cavity.

"Why so nervous?" Wade spoke, his tone deep and serious. Not his usual demeanor, which set me further on edge. Where we going to see him?

I rolled my shoulder and took a deep breath, sometimes I forgot that he had added aspects to himself. Such as hearing my heart hammer away in my chest, seeing the sweat drip down my face and just looking at me in general. I wasn't nervous, I was scared.

There were footsteps on the other side of the door and Wade turned his attention towards them, my had still holding my pistol as I tried to keep my self calm.

The door opened and we were greeted by a clown mask, instinctively I took a step back and raised my gun at the mask. My heart hammering in my chest, my throat feeling as if it closing and the tunnels felt as if all the air was being sucked out. My eyes were glued to the man in the mask, who by now had raised his hands in defense.

"Hello?" I felt the cold metal of the flat side of the sword touch my arm, licking my lips I looked over to Wade and narrowed my eyes. His head was tilted to one side as if confused and I knew why, I was ready to blow this clown to hell.

Slowly my arm lowered and Wade placed his sword away.

"I don't like clowns." My voice was shaky as I spoke, It was true, after what the Joker had put me through I hated clowns with every fiber of my body. Wade shook his head and placed an arm out.

"Ladies first."

Oh how I wish at this moment I had run as far as I possibly could.