Sequel: BlackOut.
Status: Editing.

BlackHeart.

Serious.

I kept my head low and gun in its holster, there were clowns aligning the walls of what looked to be a dungeon of sorts. Of course the Joker would make his lair here, after what I had done to his old one. The memory caused me to smile, I had destroyed the place. After being tortured for a good three months, I was finally able to escape and made sure he wouldn't be happy with what he saw.

We stopped at another door and I watched as the clown opened it, cool air rushed out smacking me in the face. My eyes fluttered over to Wade who was swaying from side to side waiting, it was a new scene for me. Usually he would go alone, leave me at a hotel or club to have some fun. So this time it made me nervous as to why he actually brought me.

Wade went through first and I quickly followed, but the moment I got into the middle of the room I was jumped. Three large men had grabbed me, one had each arm and the other had a fist full of my hair in his hand. I saw the shiny of silver flash by my face as I struggled, the man on my left dropped to the floor headless.

"Now, now people." His voice hit my ear like knifes being thrown at my body, my hand instinctively wrapped around the one in my hair trying to get it off.

Wade held his sword, blood dripped from the tip as he was ready to strike again.

My eyes widened as I saw him, nothing about him had changed; his hair still neongreen and slicked back, he wore a white tank too allowing the tattoos on his body to stick out. His face still white and his teeth still silver, his green eyes bore holes into my body as he leaned against the table.

"She, she's dangerous." His smirk never left his face as he pointed at me with a blade in his hand. Wade watched, probably confused. Joker waved his hand slightly and the thugs holding me had let me go, my hand rubbed my hair and then my arm. My eyes flickered to Wade who had placed his sword back into its holder and was staring at Joker like nothing had happened, taking a deep breathe I let my eyes move to the Joker as well.

"So, Amy how have you been?" My eyes widened as he spoke my name, his body moved and was now coming closer to me. With every step he took, I took a step back my hand reaching for my gun, but in one swift movement he had me pinned to wall. I mentally cursed myself out, how could I let him over power me again? I wasn't that same weak girl from so many years ago.

His eyes were a piercing green, they held nothing within them. No soul. No remorse. Just green orbs staring at me, searching me for answers, searching for ways to torcher me.

"Joker" Wades voice hit my ears, the threatening tone sending shivers down my spine as I watched Joker, the smirk on his face never leaving but his grip had let up and he was now walking over to Wade, his hands swaying besides him.

"I'm sorry, where are my manners?" He motioned for Wade to follow him and for me to stay behind. Which I didn't mind one bit.

I made myself a promise
You would never see me cry
Til I make you
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to make Wade serious in this chapter, seeing as they were dealing with the Joker.