Sequel: BlackOut.
Status: Editing.

BlackHeart.

Ninja.

I sat on the chair in the middle of the room, surrounded by men in clown masks. Some where tall and fat while others were short and skinny, it didn't matter to me at all, what mattered to me was getting out of there before Joker could have his way with me again. Before he tried to pull some scheme and make me his hostage or captive, or even try to kill me on the spot.

My foot tapped continuously against the hard floor, one of the clowns would glance my way every few seconds and I could tell it was getting on his nerves.

"Take a picture, it last longer." The words flew from my mouth before I could stop them, because before I knew it he was stalking towards me with a knife in his hand. My foot stopped tapping, my eyes were glued to the knife coming towards me. My body went into auto pilot.

I watched the man on the ground gasp for his life, his hands clutching at his throat trying to stop the bleeding. The blade was on the floor and the other men simply stood in possible awe, a woman of my stature, Five foot four and small just took down a five foot nine and possible one hundred and sixty pound guy; within ten seconds.

Watching the blood pool come my way I took a step back, I didn't want to ruin my new boots with some low lives blood. I slowly checked my sleeves and clothing for any signs of blood or struggle, then stepped over the body and took my seat on the chair once more. This time with my legs crossed and arms folded against my chest.

It wasn't long before Wade and Joker were walking back into the room, both pausing and looking at the ground to see this dead man just laying there. Both pairs of eyes were on me and I simply shrugged and pointed to the nearest clown "He did it." Wade tilted his head and Joker narrowed his eyes. "I'm serious, they started lowly arguing over who was going to take over, I tried to step in and tell them to shut up. They started to shove each other and well, that happened." My voice was calm, and to my knowledge convincing.

Slowly I got to my feet and stretched as if I had been sitting for hours, being around for so long was starting to become useful in my lying. Sighing I took a few steps towards them and raised a brow as if wondering what was going on, but it didn't take long before Wade had a grip on my upper arm and was pulling me out if the lair and into the tunnels.

"You have alot of explaining to do...Amy." His voice was stern but soft, and I simply shrugged my shoulders as we walked down the damp, moldy tunnels. Every step I took echoed off the walls as if I was the only one walking down them, I always wondered how he could be so silent. Probably special made shoes so he could sneak around like a ninja.

The thought made me snort causing me to cover my mouth hoping Wade wouldn't pay me any mind, the thought of him sneaking around like a ninja was amusing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you
paracosm
And
Hina
For the comments.