Till Death Do Us Party

What is the Speed of Darkness?

Its black, bleak, and dark like floating in an inkwell that has no end or beginning. Nothing can be seen. Nothing can be heard.. Nothing. Nothing is so comforting to Seth. He meditates floating in his atramentous abyss, feeling nothing becoming nothing.
So still. So calm he is in the mist floating on his mind's lake. He slowly steps across towards the center, his long lean body like a shadow on the clear crystal water. He is almost to the prize, the center of it all, but a crack of light appears across his face and the dream is gone.
Seth is pulled from this pseudo reality into his own body falling back into his own body he feels himself make contact with the blankets and his raven black hair cascades around his shoulders. He grimaces menacingly to the door across the room. He sits in his enormous lavish bed. Where his dreams have now become an invaded island. His large lips together and his cheeks taunt on his face. Eyes wide with his brow held low.
The grimace is just as quickly vanquished as it had appeared.
"What are you into baby dick?", Charles inquires through a wide charming smile and invites himself in just like he had done at the front door.
Charles is a crafty, cunning, and determined spirit. I hold much doubt in my heart that anything could ever stop him and his wishes. Disguised as an average fifteen year old boy. Ha! Imagine a snake masquerading as something so ordinary that when it tells you it is indeed a snake, you do not believe it!
Some one more powerful than his own ego. He's more powerful than any persons ego or any one persons greed or hate. Charles exists throughout time and space in all stories and all lives. More importantly, Charles exists right here in Seth's room. Right in front of Seth masquerading as a chubby fifteen year old boy in a tacky leather jacket, draped by dingy brown hair. Here to teach Seth about guitar, partying, and the all the ways they get high as f*ck.