Something's Gotta Give

Just sit back, enjoy the show

"Dyl, come on, you have stage time in a half an hour." Mellie shouted through the bus as she gathered her hair up in a bun. "Gordy, where's Dylan?" She turned to the man in oversize sunglasses and a mickey mouse bucket hat.

"I don't know." He said, heading down the steps of the bus.

Mellie rolled her eyes and shouted one last time, "Alright, I'm leaving for the show now." She called, closing the door of the now-empty bus behind her.

"Mel!" The familiar voice echoed as she made her way past a bunch of kids waiting for a signing, "Mel wait up."

Mel turned to see Dylan and his girlfriend jogging to catch up with her, "I don't know where you guys were or what you happened to be up to but cool it. You guys haven't even hit the road yet."

"Relaaaax, it's the first day!" Dylan obnoxiously smiled as he jogged ahead of Mellie leaving her to walk with his girlfriend Hannah.

Hannah was tall and stunning in her own right with her dark hair and slim figure. Mellie absolutely recognized Hannah by name the first time they had met and while she didn't approve of Hannah and Dylan's relationship, it wasn't her business. "You sure you wanna be on a bus with that guy for the next month and a half?" Mellie asked as her and Hannah climbed sidestage.

Hannah gave a nonchalant shrug, "You know, it's not my first rodeo. I think as long as he can handle it, I can handle it."

Mellie nodded, "Fair enough." She replied as she brought the camera up once the set had begun.

Hannah turned to Mellie, "You don't like me do you." came out more like a statement than a question.

Mellie paused and looked from the stage to Hannah and then frowned, "I know your history, I'm sure you've changed. I'm trying to give you benefit of the doubt." Mellie paused, "What you and Dylan do is not any of my business and so I fully intend to keep my nose out of it." Which, Mellie figured was as close as she could get to saying how she truly felt about Hannah.

Mellie hadn't had much luck finding work and on short notice, Dylan had invited her out on the road as a personal photographer of sorts. She wasn't about to start burning bridges when she needed them. Besides, Mellie didn't have anything else to do. Yet she still wasn't one-hundred percent sure she wanted to even embark on this tour. She barely knew Dylan and sometimes his energy was too much for her. Sometimes she'd rather linger on the bus with the roadies than Dylan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bonus internet points if you leave a comment naming which real life Warped Tour couple Dylan and Hannah are.