Sequel: Sweet Child O' Mine

Mercy

Chapter 9

"I have to give you credit, when Leland told me he needed to talk to me last night, I figured you'd told him my secret. " Nikki says, catching Duane Lee by the arm the next day as they passed in the hallway.

"Its our secret now and I didn't say a word." he says smiling. "I might need to use it as blackmail one day." he tells her, reaching out to push a lock of hair behind her ear, before walking past her. Nikki turns, watching him walk away, shifting Bailee from one hip to the other.

"Your father and your uncle are driving me insane." she tells Bailee. "But I plan on paying them back."

The two girls found Leland outside, playing with the other kids. Bailee laughs watching them play around and says "DaDa" before reaching for him. He looks up surprised. "You said your first word." Both he and Nikki say at the same time.

"Thank God." Leland says throwing her up in the air, making her laugh. "I was getting worried." he says looking at Nikki, who was still smiling. "At least she said DaDa first!" he says still smiling.

"See, I told you she would have something important to say." Nikki tells him.

"I think we should celebrate tonight!" Leland tells everyone that’s come outside to see what was going on.

"Well, I can’t wait to see what you want to do when she starts walking." His brother says.

"Maybe I'll buy her a car." Leland replies sarcastically. "Let’s all go to Dinner, it’s on me!" Leland says laughing.

At the restaurant later that night, Nikki made sure she was seated by Leland. She planned on exacting her revenge for what he had done to her the night before. She picked up her menu, pretending to study it closely. Leaning toward Leland she whispers "I need to talk to you later tonight."

He raises his eyebrows, silently asking her what it was about.

"I'll tell you later."

"I'll be there."

"Midnight." she says quietly with a wink.

Nikki takes a sip of her wine, crossing her leg, making sure her foot brushes against Leland's leg. He gives her a quick sideways glance, as she turns her head toward his brother.

Around midnight Nikki's door opens and he quietly tip toes into the dark room, locking the door behind him. Nikki was laying on her side, facing away from him. She didn't move, he knew she was expecting his brother. "Wont she be surprised." Duane Lee thought to himself as he walks around the bed, coming into her line of sight.

"I'm here...where's the party?" he asks.

"What are you doing in here?" she says sitting up, clutching the covers to her body.

"Oh...thats right. You were expecting my brother weren't you?" he says sarcastically. "He said that Bailee wasn't feeling well, so he put her in the bed with him. Don't worry, he doesn't know I'm in here." he explains as he climbs into Nikki's bed, propping his head up on his hand.

"I heard you whispering to him at dinner." he says smiling. Nikki doesn't say anything, she only narrows her eyes at him, not that he could see much in the dark. He had ruined her plan of revenge. If there was one thing she could say about Duane Lee, it was that he kept her on her toes.

"Oh, and the answer to your question, is yes." he says seriously a moment later.

"What question?" she asks, confused.

"You asked if I wanted to fuck you, or just fuck with your head. And the answer is yes... to both." he says reaching out to touch her. She flinches, surprised at the contact.

"So which one are you trying to do right now?" she asks boldly, figuring two could play this game, if he felt the need to torture her, she would do her best to return the favor. Reaching for him in the dark she was surprised to find that the only thing he was wearing were boxers. "Right now - " he says, scooting closer to her, "Right now, I'm gonna fuck you." he says smoothly, his voice coming out in a low growl.

He rolls onto his stomach, leaning over her, his hand sliding just under her nightgown. Nikki inhales a quick, almost shaky breath as he touches her. "You need to work a little harder than that if you plan on fucking me." she says confidently. She knew in her mind she was letting this get out of hand. But she hadn't had fun in so long, and playing this silly game with Duane Lee seemed almost innocent... or so she hoped.

"Why are you really in here?" she asks, pushing him off of her, trying to take control of the situation.

"Told you why." he says, reaching out to pull the strap of her gown off of her shoulder, exposing her bare chest to the dark room. She covers herself with one hand, pulling the strap back onto her shoulder as he moves away from her, getting out of the bed. She looks up curiously, as he opens the doors that go out to her balcony, letting the bright, full moon shine through the room.

"Much better." he says, laying back down. "Now, something’s not right here..." he says licking his lips. "I believe this is the way I left you." he whispers, reaching out to pull the strap from her shoulder once more, exposing her breast. Nikki looks up, surprised as he reaches out to caress it with his hands, before she had a chance to cover herself back up!

"Mmmm." he says moaning and pulling her into a passionate kiss.

She knew she needed to stop this, and stop it now, but her mind and her body weren't connected at the moment, they were definitely responding in two different ways!