A Boy Named Evan

So Sorry

No one’s P.O.V:

6 hours later, Evan woke up in hospital. His jaw was aching and the last thing that he could remember was kissing Rosie. Then it came back to him. “BASTARD!” Evan screamed, making his jaw hurt even more. He had woken up Rosie who was asleep next to him. She smiled at him, biting her lip hard. “Sorry Rosie. I didn’t know you were there.”

Evan’s P.O.V:

Oops, I didn’t mean to wake her up. Oh well, at least now I know she’s ok. “That’s fine. It’s only 10 o’clock at night so I’m not really tired anyway. Just bored” she answered. “How’s your jaw?”
“It’s fine” I lied, not wanting to make Rosie feel bad about what happened.
“I’m so sorry!” she exclaimed. “If there’s anything that I can do…”
“Well actually…” I had been waiting for her to say that. “You could give me a kiss better.”

Rosie’s P.O.V:

I kissed him better with a grin on my face. I bet that he had been waiting for me to say that. “Better?”
“Yep!” he replied, as if nothing was wrong. Luckily he had no scars, just a small purple bruise on the bottom right of his mouth. Even with the bruise, he still had an angel’s face. I reached into my bag and handed him my eyeliner so he could fix his eyes. “Thanks Rosie.” He smiled. Gosh he’s cute. Those damn blue eyes! “How did you get here?”
“I snuck out of my room” I replied. “Dad thinks I’m in bed crying!” we both burst out in laughter.
“You’re so naughty Rosie!” he said, his eyes lighting up as he did.

Evan’s P.O.V:

Shit! That girl’s really bad! I like it. “Naughty in a good way” I added.
“If you’re better, we can leave here and go someplace else.” She smiled innocently at me.
“Sure, lets go” I said. We walked out of the hospital not bothering to call my parents and tell them that I was safe. I don’t care about them for now. All I care for is Rosie.

Rosie’s P.O.V:

When we left the hospital, we walked to a nearby park where we could be alone together. The only light was coming from the half moon in the clear sky above. “Look at all the stars!” I said as we sat on the bench.
“Yeah. They’re nearly as beautiful as you are!” Evan’s eyes were staring into mine. “I think I might need another kiss better.”
“Ha!” I laughed. “I’m not too good at kissing yet, as you should already know.”
“Oh, you’re not that bad. I’m just better than you!” he boasted.
“I’d ask for you to prove it but I bet your jaw still hurts a lot. You shouldn’t have said that you forced yourself onto me. Now people will think that you’re a bad person.” I spoke whilst looking at the floor, unable to look into his eyes. Evan is just too sweet.
“I don’t care what people think of me.” He looked up at the stars again. “And it didn’t hurt that much.” Without warning, Evan kissed me, making me melt inside. My heart began to thud harder and faster once again as he pinned me to the bottom of the bench. It felt so good when he kissed me and each time he did, I felt useless. I can’t kiss for shit! He broke away from me after a few minutes. “Don’t worry Rosie, practice makes perfect. You’ll have all the confidence one day and that day I’ll be there with you, feeling the same way that you feel right now. Nervous.” He whispered that last word into my ear causing butterflies to form in my stomach. Another kiss. God I love the taste he leaves in my mouth each time he darts his tongue in and out. So sweet. So unique. So yummy.

Evan’s P.O.V:

I can feel Rosie’s body tremble each time I kiss her. Each time I kiss her harder and harder and each time she shakes even more as her body lies closely beside mine. “Are you ok?” I asked, breaking the kiss. “You’re shaking.”
“I know. Like you said, I’m nervous. You make me feel funny, a good kind of funny. You send tingles through my body and they make me shake” she replied, starting to calm down.
“I can stop if you wish. Would you like me to stop? I don’t mind.” Maybe I am scaring her. Overpowering her. I hope not. I want Rosie to love me, not to be afraid of me!
“No, please don’t stop!” she exclaimed. “I love the way you make me feel when you kiss me. I love you Evan.” Overwhelmed by what had just been said, I decided to continue kissing Rosie, even if she was not yet kissing me in return.