A Boy Named Evan

The Fight

Evan’s P.O.V:

Jimmy screwed his face up at me. “I’m waiting for you to get your ass over here!” he replied. Without hesitation, I ran towards him and swung my fist into his stomach. Jimmy didn’t budge. “Is that the best you can do!?” Jimmy yelled with an annoyed tone. “I was hoping to beat up someone who could put up a fight but I guess you can’t.” He whacked me hard in the side, causing me to let out a moan of pain. “Hey. That’s exactly what Rosie sounded like when I forced myself upon her” he teased. “She’s so pathetic.” He punched me in the face causing my mouth to bleed. He closed his eyes in pleasure as he licked the blood off of his hand.
“You sick fucker!” I yelled. That’s it. “Nobody speaks of Rosie in that way!” This guy has something seriously wrong with him. I punched him back with such a force that Jimmy dropped to the ground. He lay there completely still but unfortunately, still alive. I turned around very pleased with what I had done to find Rosie staring at me in awe.

Rosie’s P.O.V:

Shit! Evan was strong! As he turned to face me, he had a pleased look in his eyes. “Wow” managed to escape my mouth.
“I told you he’d get what he deserved!” Evan said happily. Jimmy opened his eyes and gave me a dirty look. I walked up beside him and kicked him in the gut. “Bastard” I muttered.
“Oh my god! What happened here!?” yelled Mr Levie. “Rosie. I asked you to look after the new boy, not to beat him up! Come with me right now please. And you too Evan!” He led us into the principal’s office. Oh, crap! I hope we don’t get expelled!

Evan’s P.O.V:

Why does Rosie always get blamed for things that are my fault? ‘Sorry Rosie” I whispered into her ear, not wanting to be heard by the principal. We walked into the principal’s office and were left alone for a few minutes whilst he was gone. When he came back, he looked very angry.
“Right. Now Rosie, would you like to tell me your side of the story before I call your parents?” I saw Rosie die inside. Her parents would kill her! “Jimmy told me what happened in his words so maybe you would like to tell me what you thought happened?” the principal said. What did Jimmy tell him? No doubt it was a filthy lie! What an ass hole.

Rosie’s P.O.V:

I told him everything from when Jimmy kissed me to when he was lying motionless on the floor. The principal didn’t look like he was going to believe me. ”Rosie! How could you tell such lies!?” he yelled. “Jimmy is such a sweet young boy and he would never do the things that you have described to me! He told me that you kissed him and then Evan got jealous so he bet him up! I’m calling your parents Rosie, and yours too Evan!” He left the room.
“Jesus Christ!” I yelled. “How could he believe Jimmy!?”
“I dunno…but he does” Evan said quietly. “What are your parents gonna do to you do you think?”
“Probably kill me!” I answered. “I don’t think that I’m going home tonight. What about your parents?”
“My parents don’t care. They’d probably be impressed that I bet up some guy” he replied. Gosh he’s so lucky! “If you’d like to, you can stay over my house tonight. My parents won’t mind.”
“Really! I’d love to!” I replied. Evan is so nice. “My parents can’t kill me then.”

Evan’s P.O.V:

Oh thank god she said yes! There’s so much I want to show her. We’ll have so much fun! “Great.” The principal came back in.
“Your parents are very upset with you Rosie and they said they’d have a word with you when you got home.” Yeah, right. Good luck. “Evan. Your parents are very…understanding. Both of you will have detention tomorrow afternoon. Don’t do this again or else you will both be expelled. You can go now.” We both left the room in a hurry. By the time we got our books ready, first lesson was over and we went straight to second lesson. Bonus!