Status: Completed

All Signs Point to Lauderdale

ⓘ ⓗⓐⓣⓔ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓣⓞⓦⓝ

"Dude, just accept it!" My "friends" yelled out to me as I walked away. I was sick of hearing them go on about what they were going to do after high school because it was all the same; they we're just going to stay where they were. I, on the other hand, wanted to get out of here. Living in Ocala all of your life will do that to you.

I walked down the hallways of my high school, looking for Jenna everywhere. She was the only one that understood why I wanted to get out of here. Class was going to start in five minutes, so I knew I had to find her fast.

The final bell rang and I decided to give up. Might as well just skip... I thought to myself. Hell, wasn't the first time.

I walked out of the front entrance and ran to where my car was parked in the lot. As I got closer, I could see Jenna leaning on the car door, a smile spread across her lips.

"Did ya look for me?" She asked with a laugh. I shook my head and laughed before getting in the drivers seat. Jenna walked to the other side and sat in the passengers seat.

As I pulled out of the parking lot and headed towards the freeway, Jenna went on about her plan.

"And you can come too. I know you hate this place as much as I do." She said with a chuckle. I nodded.

"I'm in. As long as I can make one stop first." I said while looking over at her. "And where would that be?" She asked.

"Fort Lauderdale. I've got a few people I have to see." I said with a smirk. Jenna smiled as we kept driving.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I entered a contest lmao.
I kinda wung it, so sorry if it's not so good!
-Jayde