Take It out on Me

Chapter 1

“Sophie, how do you feel about your parents’ divorce?” I heard the reporter ask as I walked past him.
“That’s none of your fucking business” I spat at him as I entered the SUV that was waiting to take me to my hotel.
Being one of the most famous female country artist is one crazy life. I’m always on the go, never have any me time. At the age of 20, I should have a boyfriend or something but I don’t have the time. I even have to watch my dad play from the hotel room TV’s.
I was pulled from my thoughts when someone knocked on the door. I got off the bed and pulled the door open. It was my manager and assistant. Yes I have an assistant, not because I’m to lazy to do anything for myself, but sometimes when I need stuff it's hard for me to go into public and get it without getting followed or stopped. I never get anything done, that why I have her.
“Have you seen the TV? They asked in unison
“No why?” I questioned as I headed over to the TV and changed the channel until I saw my face on the CMT station. Parents trying to get me banned from country music because I told the reported that my parents’ divorce was none of his fucking business. Which it was, none of his business. It’s a family problem.
“They want an apology for your language.” My manager James said handing me his phone. It was a text from someone demanding an apology from me.
“HELL NO” I said as I almost threw his phone back at him
“They will get you banned from country music radio if you don’t” He said trying to convince me to say yes.
I shouldn’t have to apologize for telling someone the truth, they continued to beg and plead me to make an apology. After getting sick of them begging I said yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
its short i know, but its only chapter 1