Status: Will update as soon as possible

Supernatural Life

Chapter 1: The Cult

“Alright Lexi, let’s go over this one more time. The mission?” Issac (the man who was my father) started testing me.

He was pacing in our cheap motel room with his black desert eagle in his hand. The black shirt he wore had grown tight against his chest. His jeans were fading into a light blue color and his boots were scoffed with mud stains. My brown eyes weren’t fixated on him though, they were glued to my black revolver.

“The mission is to retrieve the Colt from the vampires.” I answered as I tucked my gun in the back of my black jeans.

Like the man standing before me, my clothes had also become worn and thin. My black AC/DC tank top hugged my body and my black jeans left very little to the imagination. The dark brown steel toe boots I had on made my feet feel a little heavy but I was used to it. I walked over to the small wooden table that was covered by a map.

“The plan?” Issac asked as he joined me at the table.

“I’ll allow the vampires to catch me and drag me in for food while you sneak in front and search for the Colt.” I answered as I pointed at the map.

“How do you kill a vampire?” He asked.

My brown eyes went to Issac’s face. He was a bald-headed man with very high cheekbones and sea blue eyes. At 6 feet and 2 inches tall he nearly towered everyone around him, especially me. I was only 5 feet and 7 inches with my boots on. Many people were intimidated by Issac, even other hunters. We were the famous Braxton’s, the hunters that were crazy and impulsive and no one dared to get in our way. We never had a problem fighting monsters and demons until recently. Hence why we needed the Colt so bad, it was a magical gun that could take down any supernatural creature out there.

“You cut its head off.” I started tying my long light blonde hair up in a bun.

“If you fail?” Issac asked as he raised an eyebrow at me.

“Failure is not an option.”

Those were the words I practically lived by, even when I was just a little girl.

Issac gave his head a nod. “Good, let’s go.”

I grabbed the machete on the bed and tied it to the loop of my belt. There was no more words spoken between us. Issac had his war face on and I found out a long time ago that meant it was time to stay quiet. He grabbed his tan coat and headed to the car while I grabbed my big duffle bag. The car Issac had was one hell of a beauty, a black 1989 dodge charger that had a nice shine to it. She was an old classic car that I hopped to take off Issac’s hands one day.

You could say one thing; I wasn’t like most girls. I got a mean streak a mile long and I love old cars just as much as I love old rock. Hell, I even liked hunting. The adrenaline high was awesome, it kept me in shape, and it was my escape route for all the anger I had.

With the sun beaming through the forest, I squinted and I saw what I had been looking for. The vampires nest was some riggity old red barn with boarded up windows. I had to let myself get ‘captured’ so I could get inside without alerting the alpha. They had to think I was a lost high school girl even though I was 22.

I heard leaves crunch behind me and my hunter senses screamed at me. Now came the part where I was a little defenseless girl. Before turning around I rolled my eyes, preparing for the act. Behind me stood a man with long black hair dressed in some oil stained clothes. He was doing his best to stay in the shade so I knew I caught myself a little fish.

“Oh thank God! Can you please help me sir? I’ve been wondering around these woods for hours and I can’t find my way back to the road.” I batted my eyelashes a little and approached him.

“Yeah, you just go somewhere a little towards there.” The vampire pointed at a little area and when I stepped closer I felt something knock me upside the head.

I closed my eyes and allowed my body to drop to the ground. Even though I was fully conscious I continued to act as though I was knocked out. It was torturous to feel the cold hands of a vampire grip my jacket and drag my body. The leaves were crunching twigs were snapping beneath my weight. I was one step closer to completing my mission.

The vampire dragged me up against a wooden pole and left me sitting by myself. I heard shuffling and I knew there was someone else with us. Perhaps another hunter, trying to ruin my damn plan. I made a mental note to kick their ass later and continued playing dead. Issac wasn’t supposed to be in yet so I knew the other footsteps I heard weren’t him. Then I heard whispering so I peeked through my eyelashes and I saw two boys around a new vampire. The idiots didn’t even know she was already turned.

A loud screech filled the air and the boys cringed at the sound. Fuck, there goes the mission. I jumped up and pulled the two grenades out from my inner jacket pockets. There were vampires getting ready to surround the two boys but my movement caught all of their attention.

“You brought Alexia Braxton to the nest?” A blonde haired vampire scorned the dark haired one.

“You know what they say, it’s not a surprise without a boom!” I pushed the pins out of the grenades and tossed them at the vampires.

I was at the two boys in a flash, helping them crouch down. The barn trembled and a loud explosion ripped through the air. Debris and dust started flying and that was my que to get moving. I had to get the Colt since Issac hadn’t shown up.

I wasn’t quite sure which hunter I was looking at but all I remembered was his beautiful soft green eyes staring at me. Both of the boys were indeed handsome, one with real short hair and the other with hair long enough to run your hands through it. The one with longer hair had cute puppy eyes that were a hazel color. I gave them a smirk as I reached up the back of my shirt and pulled out my machete.
I ran around a corner and saw that the two alpha’s were very well aware of what was happening. As a matter of fact, the male vampire had a hold of and elder man who had short very dark hair. His tan jacket was collected in the alpha’s hand and man was he struggling.

Amateur.

I bolted in the room and tackled the female alpha. She slammed me into the wall and I swung my machete at her. Her head rolled right off her shoulders as blood splattered all over me. I closed my eyes just for a quick second and grabbed the Colt. It looked like a 6-shooter revolver only with an extended nose.

I put the gun in the back of my pants and approached the alpha male. He was still man-handling the old man pretty bad so I figured I should help the old man out. I swung my machete with both hands as though it was a bat. Blood sprayed all over the man’s face as the alpha’s head rolled on the floor. The man looked up at me with dark blue eyes wide and alert.

“You’re welcome.” That was all I wanted to say.

I stepped out of the barn to see the two boys from before standing in the clearing. I may not have been a detective but my guess was that the three boys were one family. A father hunting with his sons. They both turned to me and the short one with green eyes furred his brows at me.

“Mind telling me what the hell was that?” He asked.

“I’m pretty sure that was you guys being idiots and me saving your asses.” I answered as I shifted on my feet.

“Dean, cool it.” A gruff voice came from behind me and there was the eldest of them all.

“I’ve seen you before, how do I know you?” The man asked.

I inched myself away from the boys. The oldest of the group scanned me up and down, trying to figure out who I was.

“Lexi?” He asked.

“Who’s asking?” I asked as stepped back some more.

“I’m John Winchester and these here are my sons Sam and Dean Winchester. Your father and I went hunting together way back in the day. You must have been like 11 years old.” John stated.

I scanned the man with my eyes and searched my memories for him. There was nothing there.

“Sorry, I don’t remember you. I should get going.”

Maybe they were looking for the Colt and if that was true I was going to do my best to sneak away with it. I may not have remembered the Winchesters but I remembered hearing about them my whole life. They were people that I didn’t want to start problems with. I was so close to getting away and then the boy with green eyes opened his damn mouth.

“Who would have ever thought a little girl like you would be so helpful in the field.” He commented.

Something about those words made anger grow in my chest. I was far from a little girl and why would he think that I wasn’t helpful when it came to hunting? Was it because I was a woman? Was he implying that woman couldn’t do what men did?

“Say whatever you want but this girl is the only one out of the group that got what she came for.” I reached behind me and pulled out the Colt. They all widened their eyes almost as though they couldn’t believe what I was showing them. I gave the gun a shake before returning it back in my jeans. “Look, if it’s any consolation I think the three of you suck at hunting.”

I clicked my tongue at them and then took off like a bat out of hell. It had taken me exactly 5 minutes to find issac’s charger. Issac had the trunk open and was fixing the load of guns in the back.

“I got the Colt, let’s go!” I stated as I ran to the passenger side.

“What happened?” Issac asked, watching me.

“I ran into the Winchesters and I think they want the Colt.” I answered.

“Shit!” Issac slammed the trunk, clearly angered.

The sky had become a golden color with a mix of pink and purple clouds. Issac kept his eyes on the road and didn’t say a thing to me. It was difficult to say if he was angry at me or just thinking. He always kept his face stiff. It was very rare to see him show any sign of emotions.

“I’m so bored. Let’s stop by a bar and have a few drinks.” I requested.

“No.” That was all he said.

“Why not? We got the Colt, therefore we should celebrate.”

“In the meantime you managed to get on the Winchesters bad side and I’ll bet you 20 bucks John recognized you.” Issac spoke in his irritated rough voice.

I turned my head to the window and watched as the trees become one blur. “Well I didn’t recognize him.”

“That doesn’t matter; you don’t want the Winchesters mad at you. That’s all there is to it. How fucking hard is it to sneak away with the gun without blabbing your mouth to the Winchesters? All you had to do was keep your trap shut!”

Yup, he was angry and I guess he had a point. I shouldn’t have shown off in front of the Winchesters, but it was too late.

“So, where are we going?” I asked, trying to change the subject.

“You’re going in a motel room with the Colt. I got a call while you
were in the nest, something’s come up in Wisconsin. I’m expecting you to get back to the desert and finish what we started with
Eisenhower, those chains won’t last long.” Issac answered. “I’m also hoping that you’re smart enough to lay low because eventually the Winchesters are going to catch up to us and they’ll be expecting the Colt.”

“So what? You can take on the old man and I bet you I can take on both of those boys with my bare fists.” I responded.

Issac just kept his eyes on the road, again with no emotion on his face. I let out a sigh and leaned back in my leather seat. So maybe I would have an unexpected visit from the Winchesters. How bad could that be?
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter is up so what do you think so far? Don't be afraid to share opinions

Here is a link for Lexi

http://mysticfalls.mixxt.at/storage/images/farm/e/9/1/ce947e2e568557f8384090635ec58.jpg