Status: Trying to stay updated! :)

Breath Me.

Chapter Two

"Shut the fuck up" Kyle says as Cait explains. He does her no favors by blantently staring at the booth. "Yup, thats him" he finally agrees, as Cait tugs his face back towards her. "Way to be cool dumbass" she says, smacking him on the back of his head. "Should we introduce ourselves or ??"Ky asks, causing Cait to vigorously shake her head. "Nah, thats what monday is for. When were dressed like we have degrees and dont smell like whatever you smell like right now" she jokes.
As Cait mocks Kyle, Mike has calmed the crowd and is now calling both of them forward. "These two are the coolest people ever and we are so heartbroken to lose them from the Melodies Band, but they are off to bigger and better things! It is unfortunately both Caitlin and Kyles last night here, but they will hopefully stop by and see us small folk again. So if all of you would please raise your glasses of whathaveyou, to Cait and Ky". Cait blushes as she feels all the eyes on her, and casually glances in his direction. 'Yupp' she thinks, 'Evgeni Malkin is toasting me right now. Thats a real thing thats happening in reality. Act not stupid'. She smiles and raises her own glass towards Kyle, who mocks her by bowing well past his waist. Rolling her eyes, she slides onto the bench of the piano. "One last song!" Mike yells, and Ky nods his head, giving Cait the choice. The keys move softly under her touch, and Kyle sings "Why are you so far from me, in my arms is where you ought to be" to which Cait follows with "How long will you make me wait, I dont know how much more I can take".
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
'And my cover is blown' He thinks, watching her. Shes talking to her supposed boyfriend, and then he stares in Evgeni's direction. 'She must know who I am and is now telling him. Great'. He sips his rum and coke. BUZZ BUZZ. 'Just wrap it before you tap it czarvich' the reaponding text reads. G rolls his eyes, tugging his beanie down more, before sending 'Shut up' back to Kris. It suddenly gets much brighter in the room, seems as if all of the lights above the stage are turned on. The guys that was talking to her earlier is talking about something or another, and asks everyone to raise their drinks in honor of leaving band members. Shes leaving?!? He quickly texts kris "no worries, over before started" followed by a sad face. He holds up his half empty drink, and they lock eyes once again. He sees her register, and smiles at him before turning towards who can only be Kyle, therefore making her Caitlin. Caitlin. He likes that name. She sits behinds the piano furthest away from him. He watches the slight interaction between her and Kyle. She starts a song, which he follows, singing the first verse. Green eyes. Thats all he can see as she sings along. "I've missed you, but I havent met you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update! Hopefully I can add a new chapter after work today!