Status: Trying to stay updated! :)

Breath Me.

Chapter Four

"Are you ready to veg out the rest of the day and binge watch netflix?" Cait asked as she closed the front door behind her. "Yes, what do you wanna watch? I vote the league" Kyle replies heading into the kitchen. "We just ate fatty" Cait jokes as Kyle looks in the fridge. Vader has heard them come home and was whining by the backdoor. "I'm looking if we have food for dinner, sheesh" Ky says as Cait lets Vader outside, continuing "and we dont. Chinese or Pizza?" "Chinese!! I'm gonna go change into pjs and get netflix booted up on the tv" Cait says, climbing the stairs.
A few hours later and a few episodes in Cait tries to flex her foot awake, its been asleep for about an hour now thanks to the weight of a sleeping Vader on her lap. "Can you grab me a glass of water?" She asks as Ky gets up. "Sure" he calls back. She picks up her phone and reads a text. 'YOU WERE ON TV!' it reads. It's from Pamela, her best friend. She calls her.
'Hello'
'Hey Pammy, what are you talking about?'
'You were on versus earlier, well, you and Ky'
'Oh, did I look bad?' Cait chuckles.
'No, you looked supa fione.'
'Thank god. What are you and Taylor up to today?'
'Resting, I cant wait til I get this thing out of me.'
'It's been 3 months. You have a ways to go loco'
'But but but.... I know. Taylor was painting the nursury earlier and I feel so bad just sitting there watching tv, but he said to not come near it. The fumes and what not.'
'Well, that makes sense. Hes just being protective of the jr.'
'Yeah are you excited about tomorrow? You are still coming over for dinner right? Meatloaf works right?'
'Yes, yes, and yes. Holy shit. I have to tell you about who Ky and I saw last night at the bar!'
'Whom did you see?'
'Geno, it was surreal.'
'Get used to it loser, youll see him everyday at work'
'I know, it was weird, but here comes Ky, I gotta go cause I'm in charge of ordering dinner tonight, love you lots!'
'Love you too'
As Cait hung up, Ky jumped over the back of the couch singing 'Egg foo yung and fried rice and fortune cookies' causing Cait to shake her head. "Ok ya nerd, let me call them" Cait said, dialing the phone.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Evgeni locked his car as he walked towards the front door. He was checking his phone as Kris answered the door. "Hey czaravich, glad you meet with us little people. Come on in, how was Russia?' Kris asks, ushering Evgeni past him into the house. Squeals echoed the high ceilings, and Evgeni found the source. Alexander was sitting on the floor, atop of the streetways carpet, playing with cars and such while Catherine sat across from him, playing along. At the sight of Evgeni, she jumped up, and pulled him into a hug. "Look, Alex, your uncle Geno" she said, releasing him looking down at her son."Hey little guy" Evgeni says, kneeling down, "you playing with cars? That's cool." "This way, Catherine will get started on the food in a few, we need to catch up" Kris says, motioning with his hand for Geno to follow him.
Kris led him to the back porch, overlooking a pool, hot tub, and a bit of land. They took seats at a outdoor table, and Kris leaned in, placing his arms on the table. "So how was your break?" "Pretty regular, fishing, skating, more fishing, more skating, ya know". "What happened last night with the pretty girl? Done before it even started??" "Oh, I guess it's not over." Kris raises an eyebrow, relaxing back into his chair. Catherine appears with a pitcher of orange juice and some glasses. "Here ya two go, oj is ok right?" She asks, "Yeah, thats great thanks" Geno says, and Kris blows her a kiss as she walks back into the house calling Alexander to help her in the kitchen. "Yeah, so come to find out, the pretty girl from bar, she is new athletic trainer for team." "No shit" Kris says, pouring two glasses. "Yeah, I saw on news today, look" Evgeni says, holding up his phone. He had the penguins website pulled up, showing the list of office personal with pictures. "Scroll down" Evgeni says, watching Kris looking over the phone. "Caitlin? She is pretty. Now just try to not stare when she is helping to stretch weirdo" Kris jokes, handing the phone back over to Evgeni. After a few sips of oj, Kris asks "So what are you gonna do? Just oogle at her from afar or what? I dont think it would be considered fraternization?" "I don't know..." Evgeni replies leaning back into his chair, "I have no fuckin clue."