Status: hai sorry it sucks

Safe Word

safe word

safe word
-alex's pov

"ready, baby?" Jack asked, and I could hear the smirk on his face.

fabric covered my eyes, making me disappear into a world of darkness. anticipation filled my body.

I nodded with a smile on my lips. Jack put his hands on my shoulders from behind me, and leaned close to my ear. "you know the safe word right?"

"yes. " I said, still smiling.

His hands rubbed up and down on my forearms. "Okay. We're ready."
I sighed, ready to get this show on the road.

Jack started instantly, pressing his lips roughly onto my neck, sucking on the sensitive spots. I was then turned around, stripped and pushed back onto a bed. he moved around the bed, pulling my hands and feet against the four bed posts, tying them to the wood. for all I know, I'm pretty sure Jack is still fully clothed. it made me feel awkward being so exposed while I couldn't even see him.

his jean zipper pulled down and the sound of clothing being dropped onto the floor made me feel a bit anxious. I decided it was just excitement. I can't ruin this. this is what Jack wants. so I didn't say anything.

by now Jack is crawling over to me on the bed. he laid on top of me, and his hands grabbed roughly onto my hips. they would surely be bruised tomorrow. his hand made its way to my legs, gripping my thighs.

"baby," he sighed. just hearing his voice made me feel better, but I wasn't sure I liked this Jack. I like gentle Jack and this sure isn't him.

his hand slipped to my inner thigh, making me inhale sharply. I can't do this. I held my breath, and pulled on the ropes holding my hands back.

"Jack-" I sighed, feeling my eyes filling up with tears. I'm not ready. "fuck, circles. Jack, circles!" I cried.

"baby, it's okay." he said. his hands made their way up my sides.

"I'm not ready." I choked out.
"I'm sorry." I still couldnt see anything.

"alex, babe. it's okay. I promise."

"are you sure?" I whispered.

"positive. we can do this when you're ready." he said, kissing my lips. it felt safe. it felt like exactly what I needed.

he got up and went to untie my hands and feet. I sat up right away and pushed off my blindfold, looking at Jack. he wiped away the single tear that fell because of my anxiety attack. his hand stayed there, holding my face as he leaned in and kissed me again.

"I love you. I'm sorry I rushed things."

it broke my heart. "no, Jack you're fine. I just, I don't know. I'm sorry."

"babe, I understand. now, why don't we get a shower then movies?"

I smiled softly and nodded. Jack stood up and picked me up bridal style taking me to the bathroom. I turned on the speaker we keep in the bathroom and Jack turned on a playlist.

he spun me around, dancing to the music as we waited for the water to warm up. he pulled me close and kissed my cheek. when it was ready we got in. Jack pushed me under the water and I pushed him back. his laugh filled the room, making me laugh too. I turned around and picked up a rubber duck that was at the bottom of the tub. behind Jack opened a bottle and started rubbing shampoo into my hair.

"why the fuck do we have this!" I asked with a laugh.
"I dunno" Jack answered with a shrug.

he washed my hair as I played with the mysterious duck that came out of nowhere.

"get under the water."

"demanding much." i said as I turned around and walked under the water. Jack washed the shampoo from my hair.

I reached for the conditioner but Jack grabbed it before I could.

"cmon! Jack you take sooo slow to wash my hair. it'll go so much faster if I do it myself. "

"no baby, I'm gonna do it." he said, lathering it into his hand. I rolled my eyes as he started conditioning my hair.

"who's gonna do your hair, hmm?" I asked.

"me. " he replied matter of factly.
"hm." I groaned.
"get under the water smart ass." he joked laughing. I turned around to get rinsed again.

"now you're all clean." Jack said pulling me into a hug and kissing my soapy forehead. "wash yourself off, I'm gonna do my hair."

I nodded and picked up some soap, watching Jack start shampooing his own hair.

"you're cute. " i told him, giggling.
"you're cuter." he replied, closing his eyes to rinse off.
I smiled to myself and washed my face.

Jack began washing his body so I just watched since I was finished.
when he was done, he wrapped me up in a towel and carried me to our room.
I sat down on the bed as Jack pulled on some boxers and grabbed a pair of mine.
"stand up." he instructed.
"God, I can't do anything by myself today." I laughed. Jack smiled at me and bent down. I held onto his shoulders and stepped into the underwear. he pulled them up my legs and brushed his fingers over my hips. they already had light bruises from when Jack gripped them. I looked down at them sighing. Jack examined them closely.

"ooh babe. your hips. are you okay?" he asked with worry in his voice. he looked up at me and I nodded.
"I'm sorry. " he apologized.

"I'm fine, really. " I assured him. Jack pulled the boxers over my hips and patted my sides.
"c'mon , let's watch some movies."
I smiled at Jack as he stood up. before he could go anyways I wrapped my arms around him. he rested his chin on the top of my head and I kissed his shoulder because it was the closest thing to my lips.

"I love you, Jack. " I whispered into his skin.
"I love you too, alex."
looking up I pressed our lips together.

"you're the best." I told Jack before grabbing his hand and pulling him into the bed. he got situated then pulled me close to him. my arms wrapped around his torso.

"I'm sorry about today."

"Jack." I said turning to look at him. "it's okay. I just got a bit overwhelmed. trust me, I wanted to do it. we'll try again. don't feel bad though. "

he bit his lip slightly but nodded.
"good. now let's watch some movies." I said cuddling into his side.