The Writer and a Convict

Roxanne is a best selling author, who has a pretty nonexisant group of exes. Execpt for him. Sure she was only fourteen but he hurt her badly. Now she is settled in life has a big time career, publishers beating down the door and boom she gets a phone call. Its from someone she hasn't heard from in ten years. Only it gets worse he is a convicted felon. Can she handle hearing from him again or will he destroy her like he did ten years earlier.
  1. Seeing an old friend
    Only thing is that I have only been in love once. That was enough for me; He hurt me enough for me not to want to love again. But that is ok because I don’t need a man to make my money or for me to snuggle.
  2. All because of him
    I just stared at this guy I used to call my homie. But I can no longer do that once again because of him. Alex is ~his~ best friend. He still haunts me no matter what I do. I can live just until I run into ~our`~ old friends.
  3. The phone call
    I sat there in shock; I was trying to replay everything that just happened. He had just ***ed my whole day up. In retrospective I found out why he hadn’t tried to contact me
  4. Retards
    I sat here in my own little world; life was never interesting for me. As much as I wanted to I don’t have a boyfriend. My friends say it is because I am an outcast, a freak.
  5. Another call from him
    Marie and I walked to Niko’s place. It was chilly out that night. I had on my warm hoodie on. I snuggled inside of it and laughed as my best friend froze her ass off. She opened the door and I felt my whole body go numb.
  6. how hard it is
    I smiled and opened the window. He smiled after I let him in. Seth was the only balance I had that made my life complete. I could look at him and I know my day would instantly be better
  7. home
  8. bothered about Seth
  9. He wants to see me?