The Writer and a Convict

Seeing an old friend

I am sitting here currently writing my next best seller. I love what I do. I don’t think I was destined to do anything else. Well I couldn’t imagine myself doing anything else. Writing is my life and according to the New York Post I am damn good at what I do. I have had three best sellers in the last two years. Two of them were for my current series, the Love stinks series. I tell the story of one girl each book. Like the first book was titled “But you said you would love me forever” that is the story that gave me my first best seller. Everybody loved it so much I had publishing companies lined up at my door. Belle was your typical girl basically but her downfall was she fell in love. She was successful and content in her life until he strolled in. It blew up so quickly. I was so happy. Then the next book came into play. I am a very successful writer. Only thing is that I have only been in love once. That was enough for me; He hurt me enough for me not to want to love again. But that is ok because I don’t need a man to make my money or for me to snuggle. That’s what my dogs are for. I have a 130 pound rottweiler. He is big. I named him Vengeance. Then there’s my pit-bull, he’s beautiful. He is all black with white around his eyes and his whole belly, his name is Shadowz because he is dark and very mysterious. Then I have my Doberman pincher, he looks devious so I named him Synyster. That’s my babies; my bed is rarely ever empty with my sexy men there. If they aren’t in mommy’s bed somebody’s at the door.
I am sitting at my desk currently writing my next best seller. I am confident that it will fly off the shelves like donuts on Sunday. I sat there typing away until my doorbell rang and I seen a face from the past. A face I hadn’t seen since high school. It’s weird we were the best of friends then I went away to college and she was a grade behind me. I went off and we lost contact. It was hard because she was the only true friend I had. She was the only one that helped me get over him. It was a blessing that she was here. But how did she find me? It’s not that I didn’t miss her because I did I just had no idea how she got my address. I moved to the side and let her in. My dogs went nuts at her. Synyster was licking at her hands. Shadowz was being his normal anti-sociable self and Vengeance came running like a bat out of hell.
“You haven’t changed much. You still look as striking as you used to be Marie.” She did though, she was always pretty. Always had the boys on her tail, not literally of course but they were hot for her badly. Every label, every size wanted to be with her. I never knew what they thought about me because I avoided them. I hated all men for what he did to me. Any ways back to Marie, her long black hair flowed down to the middle of her back and that made those blue-green eyes stand out so much more. They were lined in eyeliner as they always were. She had on a tight black t-shirt and blue jeans. She looked at lot prettier now but her style hasn’t changed any. That was for damn sure. I smiled and braced myself for this long talk. I was nervous but at ease I didn’t know that this little encounter would take me on a ride I never wanted to be on again.
♠ ♠ ♠
new story
feedback would be greatly apperciated. I need something to brighten my day
comment- subscribe- message