The Writer and a Convict

All because of him

“I missed you Roxy, but it looks like you are well taken care of. So where is he?”
“Who?”
“Your man, I just figured you had somebody because you seem so happy, I am glad you finally got over him.”
“Marie you want to meet my man?”
“Yea,” I walked in the back and got my man. Her jaw dropped when I walked out with Shadowz. He was his antisocial self. He just shook his head and went and laid down by my feet.
“This is Shadowz he is my baby. Now Vengeance don’t get mad.”
She just looked at me and started laughing. “No seriously you are you single?”
“Yes I am other than Shadowz here.”
She laughed again and left shortly after. I went and got ready to leave. I put on my shoes and went into town. I just smiled as girls came and asked me to sign their books. This is the favorite part of my job. I get to make people smile. I smiled at them and drove to the mall. Hot Topic was having a hoodies sale. I can wear hoodies all year round. I don’t know why but they are so comfortable. I walked in and I was practically knocked over by some dude.
“Oh my god Roxy I never thought I would see you ever again, do you remember me?”
I looked at this dude with dark red hair, he looked like someone I used to know but I couldn’t think of his name.
“I am sorry you look familiar but I have no idea who you are.”
“Its me Elmo, you know Alex.’
“I thought you were locked up for the molestation charges?”
“Oh they proved it wasn’t me, I agreed I did it but I served a couple years then they talked to the girl and she describes someone different so who knows.”
I just stared at this guy I used to call my homie. But I can no longer do that once again because of him. Alex is ~his~ best friend. He still haunts me no matter what I do. I can live just until I run into ~our`~ old friends. Everybody we used to know together. I just smiled at him and soon left. I got home and my telephone rang. I walked to answer it and I started to flip out
♠ ♠ ♠
new chapter
feeback?