The Writer and a Convict

Retards

I sat there ready to murder the two retards in my kitchen. Shadowz perked his ears up and I cocked my eyebrow. How did the get into my house? I know I locked the door before I passed out. I sat up and the arguing seized.
“How did you get into my house?”
“Alex broke your window. It was all him he did it.” I looked at both of them. These two are fucking retarded. They come into my house and wake me up are they fucking crazy.
“You broke the window too, you fucking pushed me.”
“Whatever don’t believe this lying sack of dog shit Roxie.”
“Ok well she gave Seth your number.”
“I did no… look it’s a bird.” The crazy bitch dived out my window. I looked over and shook my head. I had imagined that hadn’t I? I walked over and she was laid out on the pavement. She jumped up and started cussing again. I just laughed then everything Alex said ran back into my head. That trick I took Shadowz bone and threw it at her. It hit her in the head bulls eye. I smiled I loved this part of the job, and then I got the best idea for a new story. I ran to my office and started typing away.

~I sat here in my own little world; life was never interesting for me. As much as I wanted to I don’t have a boyfriend. My friends say it is because I am an outcast, a freak. I used to believe them until he came in my life. He took me by surprise, with dark hair and purplish eyes. I never would have thought that I would meet someone that was as sweet and caring as him. Gorgeous and sweet plus a bad ass. I knew that he had me as soon as he talked to me. His voice dripped with something I couldn’t pick up on. It was deep but not too deep and he is just plain gorgeous the middle of his lip had a hoop in it and his body was enough to make any girl melt especially me~

I stopped there because I heard glass break. Lord god what the fuck was that? I ran downstairs to discover my dead roses on the floor and Alex gone. Ugh I hate people who break my shit. I went and picked up my flowers and got my broom to clean up the broken glass. I jumped out of my skin when the phone rang. I looked at the caller id and it was him.
♠ ♠ ♠
the squiggy things is what she wrote