The Writer and a Convict

bothered about Seth

Me? Why me? Why couldn’t he leave me alone? I mean I’ve moved on. Ok maybe I haven’t but I don’t need his constant burden. I was truly terrified to have him back into my life. I mean why now? I was fine with my dogs. Damn I’m turning into the cat lady only with dogs instead. I shook my head. I must have looked crazy because Marie came over and put her hands on my shoulders. I was so confused. Our relationship wasn’t that good. I mean for him any way. He should be the soaped up flea on my dog that’s fighting for its life but he’s not. I left the room. I had to write it would help me cope. I walked upstairs to my little office and my fingers went to work. I lost track of time and typed until my fingers ached with sore muscles. I finished my last line and left my office. I walked downstairs and seen Marie playing around with Synyster. I sighed and she looked up.
“Hey Roxy can we talk a second?” I nodded at her and she walked into my kitchen. I swear her and Alex were taking over my house. We got to my kitchen and I stayed quiet for a moment waiting for her to talk. When she didn’t say anything I decided to take force.
“Was he the reason you came back?” She looked up from the counter.
“No I did that on my own. He didn’t even know I was talking to you again until I bumped into Alex.” I nodded and looked down. “You really think I did don’t you?” I nodded once again. Then I felt bad.
“I’m sorry but it was what I felt and every time you’re around all you talk about is Seth.” She shook her head.
“No I missed my best friend. I mean I had other ones but none of them held the bond with me that you had.” I nodded again I felt like a terrible friend. I went up and hugged her and of course Elmo ruined the moment.
“Awesome girl on girl action, can I watch?” I threw a roll at him. He can be so much like Seth. Speaking of Seth he and I had a lot to talk about. Then my phone rang. It had an omen type of feeling. I slowly walked toward the counter.
“Oh for God’s sake.” Alex walked over and answered the phone. I listened as he stumbled. He handed me my phone and his face was as red as a tomato.
“Here it’s for you it’s your mom.” I almost laughed then I realized that my mother probably thought Alex was my boyfriend.
After an hour of arguing with my mother that Alex was not my boyfriend, no we didn’t sleep together and that yes I know I needed a man around I got off the phone. When I did though the phone rang in my hands and when I looked at the id I knew who it was. Seth.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments <3