When Hell Breaks Loose

Rory.

Rory had set up a meeting with Zayn, the flat owner, and today was the day. He was both excited and nervous, but he had to do this. He needed to prove that he was ready to live on his own. His boyfriend, James was coming with him, only to help with his stuff. Of course, the diva had to bring all his clothes, shoes, and accessories. He never left his home without them, even if he were to go camping.

"James, I'm so excited. I've never lived away from home before!" Rory said in an excited tone of voice.

"That's nice." James rolled his eyes, and Rory frowned.

"What's wrong?" Rory asked, still frowning at the one he loved.

"How are we supposed to have sex, now?" James snapped, and Rory felt like crying. The last thing he needed was to make James mad, but it was too late.

"I'm sorry, James. I am going to school for cosmetology, and you know how important this is for me." Rory said, but soon regretted it when James' hand came crashing down hard on his cheek.

"You should be, and you better hope that this guy lets you have the room. Or you're going to get it for wasting my valuable time." James stated, and Rory nodded his head to let him know he knew what he was saying.

"I know, I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Rory cried as he started up the car.

"Yeah, fine." James rolled his eyes, and Rory sighed as he pulled out of the driveway.

Getting to the public park only took ten minutes, and Rory refused to talk to James. He loved him, but he couldn't stand his ways. Angel, his step sister, had told him to leave James. But at that time, he was still in denial about him being abusive.

"Hey, you must be Rory?" a well dressed man smiled as he walked up to Rory and James.

"Yes, that's me. You must be Zayn?" Rory asked, and the man smiled as he nodded.

"Yeah, so, I'm going to take you to the flat. Any questions before we go?" Zayn asked with a friendly smile, and James rolled his eyes.

"James, can you drive my truck to the flat? Please?" Rory asked, and James sighed.

"Fine, but you owe me, big time." James snapped, and Rory kissed him on the lips.

Rory and Zayn left to go to the loft, and James followed behind them. The ride there was awkward, and quiet. At least for Rory, anyway; Zayn smiled before he started to act nervous.

"What's wrong?" Rory asked, and Zayn looked confused.

"Wha-what are you talking about? Nothing's wrong." he said nervously, and Rory knew he was lying.

"Are you sure? It's kinda obvious." Rory bluntly pointed out, and Zayn looked around before turning down a street. Rory was really only paying attention to Zayn.

"I'm sure, it's just raining, y'know?" Zayn said, and Rory pretended to believe him.

"True, you're right." Rory said as he looked out his window.

"I wanted to drive you there because there's a few things we need to discuss. You'll be sharing a flat with females. So if you need to use the bathroom, make sure you knock." Zayn said, abd Rory smiled.

"Don't worry, I'll knock!" Rory said in excitement as they pulled up to their destination.

Getting out of the car, they were met by James. Just standing outside of the place made Rory uncomfortable, but he didn't know why it was doing that to him.

"Okay, so let's go in, and I'll show you to your room." Zayn smiled nervously, but Rory shook it off this time.

Once he unlocked the door, he let both Rory and James go in first. Looking around, Rory was amzed at how big the flat was. Zayn led them down the hall, and they stopped at the end of it. "This is your room, and here is your key. I hope you sur-- I mean I hope you enjoy it here." Zayn said before hurrying out of the flat.

"Well, that was just strange." Rory said out loud, and James rolled his eyes.

"Let's bring your useless things inside before it starts to pour. Wait, I forgot I didn't take my car. So I'm taking your truck. I'll have my friends bring it back later. Give me your keys." James demanded, and Rory shook his head.

"I said give me your keys, now." James demanded again as he pushed Rory against the wall. He was trying to make Rory give him the keys, but Rory wasn't going to give them up that easy.

"N-no, James. I need my truck." Rory snapped, and James was about to hit him in the stomach, but they heard a fake cough.

"Oh, um hi..." Rory said, and he thanked the lord that someone came to check out the commotion that was going on.

It was Rory and Angel's good friend, Melody, and Rory smiled at her. "Mel!" Rory cheered as he broke free from James' grip, and ran over to her. Giving her a hug, and James stormed out of the flat.

"I'll call my friends to come get me!" he screamed, and Rory rolled his eyes.

"Thank you, by the way." Rory smiled, and Melody smiled back at him.

"Once I have my things in, we should catch up!" Rory smiled, and Melody nodded in agreement.

"How about I help you?" "Thank you so much, that would be so helpful."

♤♡♧♧


Once everyone was in his room, Melody went back to her's so he could unpack. As he was unpacking, Rory noticed a bunch of notebooks were on the closet floor. This confused him to the point where he had to see what was in them. After all, he was a very curious guy.

Picking a random notebook in the pile, he opened to a random page. It read:

Dear journal,
Today was probably more awful than normal. I can't take it here, and I've now lost the one person who had adopted after my parents gave me up. My adoptive mum was the best person in my life that actually cared about me. It's now midnight, and I cannot sleep -- like usual. My stress has been so high lately, it isn't fair. Why did my mum and dad give me up, but keep my brothers and sisters. I was the eldest of now seven children, and she had to give me up.

Well, on the bright side, I met a guy who is in my maths class. He's super nice and sweet to me. He said he's going to come over tomorrow after class. This is going to be great, and hopefully we hit it off. Maybe I'll show him some of my writings tomorrow? Who knows, but either way, it's going to be the best day of my life.

- Your's truly,
H. S.


This upset him, and shocked him for the most part. He just didn't understand why this person would leave all their personal journals.

It just didn't make sense.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everybody! :D I decided to rewrite my first attempt, and yeah. I hope you guys like it c:

- Richy / Rachel -