Status: Comment? Love? Like? Read?

Nerdy Love

You may know a show called Supernatural? Sure you do. in 2008 i got a job on the set as an assistant to one Jeremy Carver. He was a really nice man. The only man that actually knows me. I was invisible to the other sex. If Google earth was a man he could not even find me if i was dressed as a twenty store building. I have been on the supernatural set- and part of the family for over eight years. But i am always invisible. It's not like the members of supernatural was mean too me, it's just i can't talk to people without falling over my own words.

I have been in love with Jensen Ackles for eight years. I have been there in the shadows when his grandmother died, when he got married, when he got divorced, when he went to hell and acting out that amazing scene, i was there. In the distance. He won't notice me. I was a nerd. Ugly for my taste and usually walked around with my head down and eyeing the floor.

Being a twenty eight year old was hard. With no family. No friends. No life really. Just work. O and one thing... But that's not important. For now. My story begins like every other; what does it mean? Why am i here? Does he love me? Blah... Well it did start that way but it wont end like that.