Status: Comment? Love? Like? Read?

Nerdy Love

Chapter one

"Oh this is going to be a very busy year." Jeremy Carver said, his eyes glued to his papers in front of him. "Kendall," he looked up and sighed with a chuckle. "Season nine." Season eight was successful. The actors were satisfied, the fans were satisfied. And so was Jeremy.

"Season nine." I nodded, handing him a cup of coffee. I pushed my glasses up to the bridge of my nose, hearing Jeremy thanking me under his confusion of the papers and the phone that was ringing non stop. I seized the phone and answered it. "Jeremy Carver's phone, Kendall Santiago speaking." Giving him a thumbs up, he leaned back sipping his coffee. I hung up after five minutes and giggled.

"That was Bob, you need to call him back, they send the wrong script from LA."

"Kendall." He whined and removed his glasses. "Please." I sighed and collected all the papers from his desk. "Just make sure Jensen is on the set please."

"Jen.. Jensen?" He nodded. "Why?" Why should i? I never- No calm down Kendall. He is just a man. "Don't answer that, i will make sure." I shrugged and turned on my heel walking out of his office. "Hi." I said to a young woman with red hair who was working here as well, Charlie was the character she played, she walked passed me. "Oh guess she didn't hear me."Almost tripping over my own feet with the papers in my hand my eyes caught two green ones talking to two blue ones. They were back. Jensen and Misha. Gawking from a distance i examined him. He still had his beard on, his ring was gone. Must of have been a hard time this quick holiday. Shaking off that thought i walked towards the office of Carver Edlund, it was his last season. Not seeing where i was going, i tripped over my feet letting the papers fall all around me like confetti. A frustrated growl escaped my mouth, seizing the nearest papers in front of me.

"Missed one," I looked up from being on all fours, seeing Jensen handing me a few papers. "Are you alright?" I could not talk, i could not even move. He was standing here, talking to me. In eight years he was talking to me. I nodded shakily. "Let me help you up," he held out his hand for me. Should i take it? "It won't bite." Yeah... i gracefully grabbed his hand, accepting the offer. He helped me up and smiled, leaving me to stand alone on my feet. "Here ya go." I nodded once more, seizing the papers from him. "Do i know you?"

"No- no." I stammered, my glued to his. "I don't know." Why was- am i so nervous? He was just a man. A man with so much green in his eyes it was looking at a manicured lawn. Wait what? "No you don't, sir. I am Ken- Kendall Santiago."

"I am Jensen-"

"I know who you are, i have been working here for eight years." I stated softly, lowering my head once more. "Thank you for helping me up." Without waiting for him to respond i walked away, my eyes wide on what just happened to me. I just had a five minute conversation with Jensen Ackles aka Dean Winchester. My fictional crush. My real crush. Sighing deeply i walked into Edlund's office,placing it neatly on his desk. I turned around seeing a large photo of the cast, Misha, Jared, Mark and Jensen. I walked over to the photo and smiled. "Wow." I whispered and shook my head. Sighing once more i walked out and closed the door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi hope you like the first chapter. Comment, i am fairly new so please no hate.