Status: Comment? Love? Like? Read?

Nerdy Love

Chapter two

The angles fell. Well not literally. "Okay she he will come in from here," Jeremy said as he began to intstruct Jensen what to do, Jared was lying in the hospital bed, trying not to laugh. They always laughed, and enjoyed shooting. "Action." The director yelled. I walked out, glancing at Jensen. My heart stopped seeing him smiled at me. Oh my... "Can i get a coffee?" Robert Singer asked, i nodded instantly and got him one. Day one has began.

Another day had passed and i was drained. Walking into my small four by four apartment i looked around my place; the walls were covered in a deep blue paint, a small desk at the window and a door seperating my living room to my bedroom. "Hello Mittens." I whispered, bending down as the huskey came running over to me, the dork barked and began whine, making me laugh. "Yeah, that's about it. How was your day baby girl?" I kissed her head and stood up. Walking to the kitchen i grabbed a hot pocket, throwing it in the microwave.
I sat down on the small sofa, turning on the tv, watching some random show eating slowly as Mittens laid down on my lap. After three hours of watching random cable i stood up and walked to the bedroom, laying down. The thought of Jensen's white teeth grin was still haunting me. His green eyes glowing brightly, his freckles; making me want to play connect the dots on his face. Okay that was dumb. Biting down on my lip i fell asleep. That night dreaming of angels with green eyes.
--------
The next morning i woke up earlier then expected. I took a quick shower and dressed in a blue sun dress with a pair of red flats. My brown hair curled down, falling over my shoulder. Putting on my glasses, i walked to Mittens kissing her head once more. "Love you, be good."

An hour later i came to the set. Everyone was already busy setting up. Walking over to the oceans's of food and drinks, getting myself some breakfast. "I would like some," turning my head, the coffee almost fell from my hand seeing Jensen. "Haven't had breakfast yet." I nodded, handing him a cup of coffee and a doughnut. "Thank you Kendall."

"You know my name." I whispered.
"Well yeah, you did tell me yesterday." He muttered, placing his coffee down on the edge. "How are you today?"
He was still talking to me, why was he still talking to me? "Go-good. You-you?"
"Good, tired." He rolled his eyes. "Have a good one Kendall." Jensen winked and walked away from me.
"Your coffee!" I yelled and grabbed it, running over to him. "Here."
"Oh forgot, thanks. Wanna have lunch later?"
He is asking me out? "Yes." No! Why did you say yes idiot? "Yes." He nodded and walked away leaving me with a dumbfounded expression. My heart did a kick making me whimper and wanting to jump for joy. I got a date. I got a date! Result!