Status: Active!

182 Chemicals

Hello angel, tell me, where are you?

My name is Vanessa Hoppus. I have two siblings, Mark Hoppus, 10 years older, and Anne Hoppus, 8 years older, and living with her boyfriend. I don't particularly try to hide it, but not many people know about butt-chin Markus. I am 16, and I live with my Mom, Dad, Mark and his best friend Tom. Thomas DeLonge - who I have been completely in love with for 3 years despite the fact that he is 22. I am currently lying on Mikey's bed, with my head on his lap as he is trying to read a book (failing as I keep wriggling and knocking it out of his hands...), Mikey Way, my best friend basically since I was born.
'Mikey, I don't feel good.' I moan, it's only Wednesday. He puts his book down with a sigh and pushes up his glasses.
'You're quite hot actually.' He says, feeling my forehead with the palm of his hand.
'Why thankyou.' I laugh and he pushes me off the bed, I land on his rug with a thud and a groan.
'You know what I meant douche.' He giggles. I feel like I'm going to throw up, and I'm really boiling even though Mikey's house is the freaking Arctic circle.
'I gotta go home. I feel like complete shit. I'll see you tomorrow, if not at school then after.' I tell him, picking up my bag and receiving one of Mikey's famously awkward hugs as he stands there, knock-kneed as usual.
I knock on the door to my house, Tom rarely leaves the house, lazy shit, so I barely ever take my key with me. He opens the door and his hand flies straight to my forehead.
'Oh my God, you're like 3 billion degrees.' He fusses, grabbing a wet flannel and pressing it against my forehead as I shuffle inside. I go and lay down on the sofa and Tom voluntarily becomes my nurse. God I love him. He brings me a bowl and a glass of iced water, sitting next to me and stroking my head.
'You're not going into school tomorrow.' He states.
'You might wanna confirm that with my parents first.' I laugh and he shakes his head.
'No, I will not let you go into school.' He tells me firmly, sitting further back in the couch and putting my head on his lap, still playing with my hair. Tom is playing with my hair. Oh my God. I have to tell Mikey about this later. I end up drifting off to sleep.
Tom's POV
Why does she have to be so much younger than me? She looks so gorgeous, even when she's got a temperature and falling asleep. I continue to play with her hair. I hear the lock on the door go and Mark and Travis enter the lounge.
'Hey man, what are you doing?' Mark asks, looking at me inquisitively. He's always been incredibly protective of Nessa, being his youngest sister, so when I started to like her about 4 months ago I had to be careful or I know he'll chop my dick off.
'She's ill.' I reply and he shakes his head. Travis twirls his drum-sticks around in his hands. 'You guys can do down to the basement, I'll be there in 2 seconds.' They head down and I lightly lift Ness' head, resting it on a pillow as she remains asleep. Without really thinking, I lean down and place a kiss on her forehead. I head down to the basement, grabbing my guitar. We start playing random stuff until I remember something.

'Mark, how did your date with Josie go?' I ask, grinning. I was the one who got him that date. We met her at some thing, and I asked her if she wanted to go on a date with Mark, she actually agreed, which came as a surprise.
'Well, I took her out, it was a Friday night. I wore cologne, you know, to get the feeling right. We started making out, and she took off my pants, but... then I turned on the TV. And that's about the time she walked away from me...' He admits and by now I'm laughing my ass of as Travis just cringes.
'Oh my God you douche.' I roar, putting my guitar down and patting him on the back. 'Are you really still more amused by TV shows? Act your age man.'
'What's my age again?' He asks, face-palming.
'Twenty fuckin' six dude.' Travis states, throwing around his drumsticks. 'Wait, write all this shit down.' We write down what Mark's and I just said, and within half an hour we have a whole song. Not bad work actually, songs usually take us ages. I head back up and see that Vanessa is still asleep. I pick her up gently and take her up to her bedroom, placing her blanket over her. She's quite a deep sleeper if I managed to carry her upstairs. I sit by her for a few minutes, stroking her hair again. I hear a voice from the door.
'Dude you know you're so in there.' Travis whispers and I stand up.
'What are you talking about man?' I ask defensively. He just raises his eyebrows at me.
'Oh come on. Grow some balls and ask her out.'
'Travis, Mark would castrate me.' I chuckle and he smirks.
'Fair point.' He ponders, hooking his arm into the cut down the side of his vest. 'Anyway I'd best be off, job interview at drum shop tomorrow.' He chats and I pat him on the back.
'Good luck, you'll ace it.' He smiles and leaves. Is it creepy that I'm watching her sleep? Well, yes it is, but I'm not doing it in a stalker-ish way, I'm doing it in a 'God she's beautiful' way. 6 years isn't much. Not when you think about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just bare with me, it gets better I promise...