Status: Active!

182 Chemicals

I'll try to kiss you if you'll let me

We head home and I check my laptop, going first to my e-mails. One of them catches my eye.
'Um, Tom?' I ask and he bounds over. 'What the fuck are Tessa and Tomark fanfictions?!'
'Ahhh.' He realises. 'I've heard these before. It's fan ships. Tessa is me and you and Tomark is me and Mark.'
'What the frick.' I mumble, opening one and scrolling briefly through some graphic Tessa smut, which I must say I wouldn't mind but let's ignore that for now...
'At least people are being creative...' Tom tries to salvage and I laugh and shake my head. 'Erm, Nessa, Blink kinda have an award show comin' up soon, so, I kinda need a uh, a date, so do you-'
Wow what a way with words. I cut him off, 'Of course I will Tom.' He grins.
'Awesome, it's on tonight. In about an hour.' He states. What?!
'What?! Short notice much!' I half shout, running and grabbing the nicest dress I can find. What if it doesn't match Tom? 'Tommy what colour clothes you wearing?'
'Black duh.' He shouts up the stairs. Cool so mine will work then, it's black with kind of oval shaped slits around the waist so you can see some of my stomach and it reaches just above my knees with two thick straps and a square cut reasonably low neck-line. I find a pair of black heels to go with them and do my hair just by straightening it. I put some black eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow on as well as some pale lipstick and foundation, leaving my black nail polish on. I run down the stairs, just enough time to get to wherever we have to go.
'You look lovely. ' Tom tells me, gentlemanly taking my hand and opening the car door for me.
'Thankyou, you scrub up quite well yourself.' I laugh as we take the 20 minute drive with the music turned up loud. We slow down and pull up next to a prestigious looking red carpet with a crap ton of photographers. I spot Mark and Travis with their dates and Tom links arms with me as we walk up to meet them.
'Fans ship you guys enough as it is, and now you're dates for an award ceremony? Great job.' Mark rolls his eyes as his date Josie (who he saw the other day) smiles.
We walk inside, lights flashing in our eyes as we just smile and walk. We take the seats at our designated table and wait whilst they go through all the awards. I sort of just blank out for a while and clap when I'm supposed to until it reaches the boy's award.
'And the award goes to...' The female presenter begins as I squeeze Tom's hand under the table. 'Blink 182!' We all scream and stand up. Tom pulls me into a hug and kisses me on the cheek before running up to the stage with the boys to receive their award, what for I don't know.
Somehow it's 3am and we are at an after party all very drunk. We get a taxi back home and I stay outside for a cigarette as the rest of them head inside.
'Dirty habit.' I hear a voice and turn round to see Mikey out for the same reason as me.
'You're a fine one to talk.' I slur and I smell alcohol on Mikey's breath. He's just as drunk as I am.
'I like your dress.' He hiccups and I smile. Next thing I know we're kissing and we've crashed through the door and are halfway up the stairs.

The next thing I remember is waking up extremely naked next to Mikey at about 10am in the morning with a pounding headache to the sound of Gerard going 'get in there Mikes!' Ohhh shit. I throw a pair of Mikey's boxers and one of his Smashing Pumpkins shirts on and leave a cup of coffee by his side before legging it back to mine before anyone sees me. I grab my laptop and see a link to one of the best gossip websites around.
Blink 182 frontman Tom DeLonge and bandmate's sister dating? Tom DeLonge and Vanessa Hoppus showed up to the awards together last night and were spotted holding hands under the table, as well as a sneaky kiss before the boys went up to receive their award. The most concerning thing for us is the 6 year age gap, considering Vanessa or, 'Nessa' is only 16 years old with Tom himself coming in at 22.

'Two lads in one night then.' Travis grins at me and I straighten out Mikey's shirt.
'How do you know?' I ask, sincerely hoping he doesn't know.
'Well, I've just read about Tom, and it's pretty obvious you've been out and about.' He winks and I blush.
'Just do not tell my brother, he'll fucking castrate Mik- him.' Oh shit oh shit oh shit.
'Ah so he's the guy! Don't worry I won't tell. We all knew it was going to happen at some point anyway, Tom just wasn't so keen.'
'Ah come on Tom was probably rooting for it just as much as the rest of you. I can't believe I just did that though, I'm such a whore.' I whine as Travis shoves me.
'You're not a whore you were drunk there's a difference.' I give him a hug. Tom walks in, scruffy hair and red eyed as he usually is in the mornings.
'Morning.' He grumbles. 'Nice fucking shirt.' He says bitterly.
'Woah, what crawled up your ass and died?' I spit back and he scowls.
'I don't know, slut.' He bites and I slap him right in the face.
'You've done some pretty stupid ass things when you've been drunk, so how about you fuck right off and get out of my fuckin' ass.' I snarl as he nurses his cheek.
'Hey at least I've never fucked my best friend whilst drunk.' He retorts and a glare at him.
'So what if I did. It's my fucking choice, it's my body and you can't tell me what to do, you don't own me.' I yell at him and he looks fuming.
'You know what. Do what the fuck you want, but don't come crying to me when you've got a baby and Chlamydia.'
'You're a fine fucking one to talk. Being in a band gives you status, but it doesn't make you invincible. Just remember that.' I warn him, realising that Travis left a while ago. Suddenly his lips crash into mine and his hands wrap round my waist as mine wander up to his hair. We pull away, breathing heavily, frustrated and angry as I storm off. I kissed him. We kissed. But I'm so pissed off at him for calling me a slut that I don't want to feel like that about him. I hear him go up to his room and slam his door, fucking ass hat. I think Mark went back to Josie's.
GeeBear - Want to talk about that? Xx
VaNessa - I was drunk, so was he, but Tom's being an asshole. Xx
GeeBear - He'll get over it, he's probably jealous ;) xx
VaNessa - Oh stop it you :P xx
Ah I do love Gerard, he always makes me feel better.

HotPants - Sorry about that, just got a bad hangover and took it out on you xxx
VaNessa - Forget about it, at the moment we need to just address our rumours xxx
I whip out my phone and send out a tweet.
@nessahoppus - Just to clarify from these dirty gossip websites, @tomdelonge and I are not dating but the idiot forgot to invite someone to the awards xxx
I decide to ignore my raging notifications and just go somewhere, ending up at Starbucks.
'Hey uh, can I get a cappuccino please?' I ask the acne ridden barista and he nods as he hands me change for my $10 bill. I look like complete shit, sat in the corner of the shop with my coffee, my hair thrown up, covered in eyeliner like I'm about to join some kind of black parade.
HotPants - Look seriously, I'm really sorry about that, don't be pissed xxx
I ignore him.
HotPants - Nessa? Please don't ignore me, I didn't mean what I said. xxx
I don't reply, not because I'm pissed but purely because I can't be bothered to type. I finish my coffee and clean myself up a bit in the loos before heading back. I knock at the door and Tom opens, looking like a puppy that you've just told off. I give him a smile and head into the living room to find Mikey, Gerard, Mark and Travis in there, and obviously Tom follows behind me.
'Fucking lard asses, taking up all the sofas.' I grumble jokingly as I sit down on the floor. I feel a hand around my arm and before I know it Tom has picked/dragged me up so that I am sat on his lap.
'Happy now?' He smiles and I nod.
'You da best.' I end up almost drifting to sleep on Tom's lap as I feel Mikey's eyes like daggers on us.

My phone buzzes and it says I've been mentioned in a tweet from Mark.
@markhoppus - @nessahoppus @tomdelonge not dating my ASS. It has a picture he must've just taken now of me on his lap. @tomdelonge - @markhoppus @nessahoppus you're right, I'm not dating your ass.
'You fucking asswipe now people are still gonna think we're dating.' I spit at Mark who just giggles.
'And I care because?' He smiles and I flip him off.
'Well to make up for it how about you ring school for me and Mikes and pretend to be Dad and say we ate together last night and have food poisoning but we'll be in at 2nd period?' I plea, giving him puppy dog eyes.
'Sure, but only this once.' He tells me. Pha, he said that last time, and the time before, and the time before...
'Nessa, when you've quite finished giving Tom a lap dance could I talk to you please.' Mikey grumbles and I shoot him daggers as I strut into the hallway. 'We have to talk about that.'
'There's nothing to talk about Mikey, you were drunk, I was drunk, let's leave it at that. I'm not gonna stop being your friend over it, you're still my best bud.' I assure him and he smiles. I can hear them talking inside and the last bit of the conversation I catch is Mark saying 'They fucking WHAT?!' Oh shit. He storms into the corridor and pins Mikey up to the wall by his collar.
'Listen up, kid. You may be like my brother, but I'm not intending that you become my brother in law quite yet, and I don't plan on becoming an Uncle for a good couple of years. DON'T fuck around with my sister. DON'T fuck her up, DON'T fuck her over and in general, as a rule, don't fuck her.' He throws him to the ground and storms down to the basement as Mikey and I grab our school bags and rush to school in time for two lessons before lunch.