‹ Prequel: Complicated
Status: I hope this is good tbh

Stronger

Ch 3

“It feels weird being on my feet again.” Kellin said after a month and a half of being wheeled and carried. “Like, they’re not strong enough to suppo- oh shit!” He almost died. Kellin almost died. Nope, he does not want to walk ever again thank you very much. He tried taking one-step forward but he almost fell. If it wasn’t for Vic, he would’ve broken something, he’s sure of it. “I give up on life. Just leave me here alone to die.”

“Hop on my back, drama queen.” Vic said with an eye roll.

“Thank you peasant; I’ll have the king send you a fruit basket for your table.”

“Oh gee.” Vic said with fake enthusiasm. “A fruit basket for my table.”

“I don’t have to get you shit ya’know? I could care less is if you broke your back.”

“Then who would fuck you?”

“Jaime.”

“What was that?” said man asked, as he walked into the hospital room. “Ok, the hot parental is waiting downstairs with the car so let’s go.”

“Thank god!” Kellin groaned as Vic began walking. “Anyways, Jaime, the reason I said your name was because Vic said I’ll break his back and he won’t be able to fuck me so you’re the runner up and Vic gets front row seats.”

“Wow, I’m hono- ow! What was that for?” Jaime said rubbing the spot Vic’s punched.

“You’re not fucking Kellin because you can’t do it right.”

“I want to test your theory young Victor.” Kellin said.

“Shut up, I’m older then you sweet cheeks and if you want to test out the theory, you can walk by yourself.”

“What kind of monster are you!”

“That’s what I thought.”

“It’s alright Kells, I’ll carry you.”

“Yes please, I don’t feel safe on this monster’s back.” No one made a move to switch and Vic tightened his grip on Kellin’s thigh, making him smile a bit. “Do you think my parents would get me McDonalds?”

“That’s bad food Kellin.” Vic said in a parental tone.

“Hey, I’m not training anymore. I can eat what I want thank you very much.” Kellin sassed. “If I feel like eating Big Macs for the rest of my life then I will dammit!”

“When I bury you at twenty-five, don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

“My ghost will haunt you. I’ll watch you shower, I’ll watch you jerk off, I’ll stand over you in your sleep like a murderer, maybe I might give you a blow job and you can watch your cum go down my throat.”

“Ok, no, you guys are gross.” Jaime said with disgust.

“Don’t worry Jaime; I’ll make sure to give you some attention too. There’s enough Kellin to pass around.” Jaime only shuddered in response, making Kellin giggle. They walked through the lobby, and the car was waiting for them. “Mom!” Kellin shouted trying to get off Vic’s back.

“Kellin!” she shouted back. “Why is Vic carrying you? Vic put Kellin down right now!”

Kellin wrapped his arms around Vic’s neck and tightened his legs around his waist. “No.” he whined. “Vic is my slave for the day because I almost died!” his mom just stared at him with a raised eyebrow. “What it’s true! I was gonna walk but then I took a step and I almost fell. I could’ve broken something!”

“Whatever, just get in the back so I can get you home.”

Vic gently placed Kellin on the ground, and then helped him into the car while Jaime hopped into the front seat. Once Kellin was situated, Vic closed the door and got on the other side, letting Kellin rest his feet on his laps.

“Mom, wanna stop by McDonalds real quick?” Kellin felt a pinch on his thigh and looked over at a disappointed Vic. “Ow.” He whisper, rubbing the spot.

“There’s food at home baby. Besides, at this very moment, Vic’s dad and your dad are grilling up some food so you’ll eat when we get home.’

“Mom!” Kellin whined, banging his head against the window softly. “Do you know how much I’m craving unhealthy meat? It’s been like ages since I had any and my stomach won’t accept anything that isn’t a number one from McDonald’s.’

“Oh well, that’s not my problem. Now shut up and be a big boy.” Kellin crossed his arms and pouted and Vic and Jaime laughed.

The ride was quiet except for the part where Kellin get giggling at his phone, causing Vic to glance his way a few times. He’d giggle then type then wait a few seconds then giggle some more. It was a repeating cycle and as much as Vic loved the sound of Kellin’s giggles, he wanted them to stop because he wasn’t causing them. But he had to remember that they’re not a thing so it’s ok. When, no, it’s not because they had sex almost two months ago and if Kellin has a boyfriend then he cheated. Vic removed that thought from his head immediately.

“Vic, can you carry me please?” Kellin asked as the pulled up to his house. He even added his cute little Pikachu face.

“Kellin, you’re feet aren’t cut off, use them.” His mom said as she opened the door and walked out of the car. “Lock the car boys.” She added as she walked inside with Jaime following her.

“Please Vic? Just this one time then I swears I’ll walk.”

“You heard your mom Kells. I don’t wanna be on the end of her wrath.” No, no, no. that answer won’t do. It’s time to resort to measures that are more dramatic. It’s time to bring on the waterworks. When Vic got out of the car, Kellin began thinking of the saddest things and his eyes started to water. He heard his door opened so he sniffled. “Kellin,” he heard Vic say. “Kells, are you crying?”

“N-no.” Kellin replied quietly. He heard Vic say then he added, “I-it’s ok. You ca-an go ahead. I’ll be th-there short-ly.”

“Babe, just get out and I’ll carry you.” Kellin shook his head no. “Babe, don’t be like that. C’mon, come here so I can hold you.” Kellin carefully turned around so he was facing Vic, who was crouching. “Now let’s wipe away those tears and see a big smile.” He wiped the tears and Kellin gave a small smile. Vic smiled back and stood up, helping Kellin get out of the car. “Want a piggy back ride or want me to carry you from the front?”

“The front.” Kellin replied softly. Just as Vic was going to start, Kellin felt bad. “Wait,” he said, pushing Vic back a bit. “No, I’ll walk.”

“It’s fi-.”

“No, I was just pretending so I could guilt trip you into doing it.” Kellin said, looking down at the ground.

“Seriously Kellin?” Vic said in disbelief.

“I’m sorry. I just wanted you to carry me but then my mom was being nosy and said no and then you agreed and … I’m just sorry ok?” Vic hugged Kellin, rubbing his back. “Are you mad at me?” Kellin asked, hugging Vic back.

“No, I’m disappointed.” He felt Kellin slump a bit in his arms. “There’s no need to lie Kells. No matter what anyone says, you know I’ll always do what you say. You could’ve just asked after she left.”

“I promise I won’t do it again. I really am sorry.”

“I know, now come on.” Vic picked Kellin up, causing him to squeak. “Now let’s go eat.” When Vic walked through the back door, the smell of meat being cooked it his nostrils, making his mouth salivate.

“I thought I said Kellin had to walk.” Melissa said as she stared at Vic carry Kellin and sit with him on his lap.

“I know, and he tried. He got to the door before he said he couldn’t feel his feet.” Melissa just stared even harder. “Scouts honor.” She shook her head, and continued talking to Marina. Kellin happily placed his cheek against Vic’s shoulder and loosely wrapped his arms around his neck. “Are you hungry? They’re gonna take out the hamburgers.”

“Yeah, but the kind of meat I want shouldn’t be eaten.” Kellin whispered with a smirk. He felt Vic squirm underneath him. “I like my meat big, thick and Mexican.”

“Um …” Kellin began giggling, feeling Vic start to get hard.

“Is everything alright there?” Kellin’s dad asked.

“Yes dad, Vic is just ticklish and I’m taking advantage of that.” Kellin replied with a smile. “Vic, help me to the bathroom?”

“Uh, I don’t think so.” Kellin’s dad replied. “Melissa, help Kellin.”

“Dad!” Kellin whined. “That’s weird and embarrassing! It’s not like Vic is gonna come in with me!”

“Richard, leave the boys alone.” Vic’s dad chimed in. “They’re old enough to know better, right boys?”

“Yes sir.” Kellin replied happily. Vic helped Kellin stand up and then picked him up bridal style. “Vic, if my head hits anything.” Kellin threatened.

“What are you gonna do?” Vic tested, pretending he was about to make Kellin’s head hit the door.

“Vic!” Kellin screeched, kicking his legs a bit. “I swear to god I will cut your dick off!”

“Kellin!” his mom said appalled.

“What? He was about to kill me! Just get me to the bathroom because I have to pee.” Vic laughed as he carefully brought Kellin inside. “Put me down. I wanna try walking so my mom doesn’t get ugh about it.” Vic set Kellin on his feet and helped him walk to the bathroom. “You should know that when my feet work again, I will fuck myself on your dick so hard it’ll get stuck.” Kellin said casually as they walked up the stairs.

“Jesus Christ, can there be one conversation that doesn’t involve sex?” Vic said with faux irritation.

Kellin shook his head with a smile before saying, “Did my dad ever find out that we fucked?”

“Yeah. My dad went and told him the day I left to New York.”

“What did he do when you got back?”

“He threatened me with sending me off to jail.” Kellin gasped. “Yeah, I know. I told him it was consensual though. He was still ticked off about it and talked to your mom too. Oh my god, when he talked to your mom, he was even worse.”

“I’d imagine he was. My mom knew what we were doing. But the thing that confuses me is why the fuck he got mad if he and my mom were five years apart when they made me. Hypocrite, he is. Anyways, thank you for getting me here because I am about to piss myself and that’s embarrassing.”

“No problem.” Vic said with a small smile. He waited outside the door, and helped Kellin once he was done to walk back downstairs. “So, when are you able to walk right again?”

“It’ll take a few days I think is what my doctor told me. Why? Getting tired already?”

“No,” Vic replied. “Just wondering.” Kellin just nodded and they walked outside quietly. It got awkward for some unknown reason. When they reached the patio, Vic helped Kellin sit before saying, “I’m gonna play soccer with the guys. Is that cool?”

“Yeah. You don’t have to ask.” Vic nodded before running to play.

“What was that about?” his mom asked, setting a plate of food in front of him.

“I don’t know. We were fine but then it got kind of awkward.” Kellin mumbled as he put ketchup and mayo on his burger. He took a bite a chewed slowly. Once he was done with the bite he said, “Do you think me and Vic are ready to be in a relationship?”

“Want my honest opinion?” his mom asked as she looked over at Vic, then back to her son who nodded. “No, at least not until you guys sort yourselves out. Why won’t you talk to him baby?”

“We sort of did. He wants something completely different from what I do right now. I-what do I do?”

“As a friend, I’ll tell you to follow your dreams and forget Vic but as your mother, I say you guys talk about it like adults. Try to understand each other than if it doesn’t work out in the end, then so be it.”

“But I love him.” Kellin whispered.

“Kellin,” his mother sighed sadly. “You need to stop living in a fantasy. It hurts me to say this but sometimes love isn’t enough to keep a relationship going. Look how your father and I ended up. We loved each other deeply but we never worked.”

“So you’re saying that me and Vic won’t ever work out?” Kellin asked as he pushed the pasta around with his fork.

“No, what I’m saying is that sometimes in order to get what you want, you have to make sacrifices and sometimes those sacrifices may be painful to make but in the end, they’ll be worth it.” Kellin just stared at her so she rephrased and said, “Sometimes, in life, you have to make choices that can hurt the ones you love but you must always put yourself first because you’ll be the one paying for those choices in the end.” Kellin sighed, understanding what his mom was saying. “I’m sorry baby.”

“Don’t be. I asked for the truth and even though the truth sucked, I’m happy you were honest with me.”

“Do you know what you’re going to do then? With Vic?”

“Yeah,” Kellin said as he nodded. “I know exactly what I have to do.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not even ... anyways ... sorry for the delay but I currently have no WiFi at home bx my brother already got in trouble at school so my mom decided to punish me too -_- and right now I'm at my grandma's place so I'm taking advantage