Status: Updates every Thursday. Let me know what you think in the comments.

Home, Sweet Home

Preface

It was a rather chilly day in London. I knew I should have been watching where I was going, but my phone was more important to me at the time. That’s why I’m not surprised I ran into someone.

“Oh gosh. I’m so sorry.” I said looking down at the boy I had knocked over.

“No, it’s okay.” He said. I noticed his voice was deeper than I thought it would be making me think that he was older than I had originally assumed.

“Here.” I said extending my hand to help him up. He took it and stood swiftly.

“Please let me make it up to you.” I said noticing that he looked much taller now that he was standing and was no longer on the ground.

“No you don’t have to. It’s fine.” He said.

“Really. I insist. I made you spill your drink. The least I could do is buy you a new one.” The man looked longingly at his spilt coffee. Then agreed.

What I didn’t know then, is that this man would become my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a preface. Chapters will be much longer. Hope you enjoy and comment want you think of the story :D
Also I have a lot of the chapter already written so I should be able to post them regularly.
Thanks for reading.