Status: Active

Secrets of an Angel

Chapter 2

Seeing the family for the first time in years was amazing, my grandparents are awesome and are really kind hardworking people they remind me of my dad a lot. My aunt Janis is a great person but nothing like my mom, she's a feminist and my mom is the total opposite of a feminist. All what mom is really good at is cooking, cleaning, and giving good hugs, I can't complain I like her that way and she's happy with that to. My aunt Janis however works in New York at a construction site, she has short brown hair with matching brown eyes, if I'm honest she looks a little like a lesbian but I'm not going to tell her that, she scares me a little. Her son Tyrone was 19 the perfect age for my older brother Danny, they have both been inseparable since Tyrone arrived. And then theirs Jesse the gay uncle. He doesn't act gay in fact he's the exact opposite, he's childish and playful. His arms are covered with tattoos of pointless objects. His tattoos were the first I had ever seen, living in the country I don't get to see much other than farms, fields, animals, moms cooking, and basic country folk. I'm considered lucky to have a high school to go to being as that's the only place I have to escape home but the theirs church...oh speaking of church!

"Angel!",

I jump out of my bed and land on the wooden floor, blankets falling on top of me as i did so. I hear the ringing sound on my moms voice coming from downstairs signalling me that she was already ready to spend our Sunday morning at church with dads family.

"Angel would you get down here!".

"C-coming mom" I yell before running over to my closet and grabbing a set of jeans and a blue t-shirt. I quickly wrestle into my clothes in record time, tripping over myself as I did so.

"Angel I will not tell you again, get down here now we are going to be late!",

"Mom please" I mutter to myself slipping on my trainers, I didn't have the time to grab a fresh pair of socks so it looks like I'm going bare foot into my shoes, "I'm ready!".

I walk out of my bed room, running my hand through my blonde hair as I did so trying my best to make it look decent enough for church. I pass myself in the mirror as I walked down stairs and fuck i looked like some kind of mental person!

"Honey look at the state of you!" My mom scowls as she catches sight of me walking down the stairs.

Her, my dad, my grandparents, Jenny, Tyrone, and my brother and sister was standing at the bottom of the stair case waiting for me. How can they get up so early?

"He doesn't look that bad" aunt Janice laughs, pushing my moms shoulder.

Melissa, my older sister laughed at Janice's comment before turning to face me with her pale face, "angel you look terrible" she giggles, covering her mouth with her hand.

"What you talking about Melissa? The angel always looks terrible" Danny my older brother snorted.

From the day I was born my siblings took the responsibility of being my bullies, always picking on me with every chance they get. But luckily I don't suffer from 3rd child syndrome, i mean not to toot my own horn or anything but I am the favorite child. I was born prematurely and doctors thought that I wasn't gonna make it but I defined all the odds and pulled through and that's why I got the nickname Angel.

"I'm not taking you to church dressed like that, go change" my dad says, pointing a finger back up the stairs.

"Danny were all gonna be late" my mother huffs, turning to face my dad.

"Don't worry he can stay with me" Jesse pushes pass me and stands next to Melissa with another can of beer in his hands.

I make a face, looking at my mom she kinda had the same face to.

"Y-y-your not going?" I mumble, turning back to face Jesse.

He laughs before taking a swig of his beer, "church isn't my thing".

Wow that's ought to outrage my mother, I look over at her and she's biting her lip trying her best to stay calm.

"Honey do you want to come or do you want to stay with your uncle Jesse?" , She mutters the last part giving poor Jesse her death stare.

"Ermm I-I don't k-know".

What? I'm not use to making big decisions on my own.

"I-I d-d-don't k-know m-mommy" Danny mimics me making mellisas giggles start back up, "answer already!".

"I'll stay!" I yell, annoyed with my older brother for embarrassing me in front of everybody.

"Baby are you sure" my says, a look of concern plastered on her face.

"I'm s-s-s" oh no here we go, "I'm, I'm, I'm, s-su, I'm, fuck! Im s-s-su-"

"Ok we get it angel! don't hurt yourself their" my dad laughs and then the rest start to join him except my mom.

"We won't be long baby, be good for your uncle Jesse" she quickly reached over and kisses the side of my cheek before pulling away and walking out the front door with the rest of my family.

The house falls silent and I'm starting to feel a little awkward just standing here like this, my feet are sweaty and my blonde slightly curly keeps falling in to my face, I look a complete mess.

"Soooooo" Jesse says, breaking the awkward silence between us, "watcha wanna do together?".

"A bath would be great" I mumble, wiping my cheek with the back of my hand.

"You want to take a bath with me?" He laughs, choking on his beer.

"N-no that's not what I meant! I mean I do want a bath just not with you! By myself! You can have a bath if you want to but not with me, on your own!" I yell as Jesse continues to laugh.

"It's ok just relax Angel" he smiles, straightening him self up.

My name sounded different coming from he's mouth, he made it sound dirty.

"S-s-s-s" oh hear we go again! "I'm s-s-s-sorry uncle Jesse".

He gives me a small chuckle before placing a hand on my shoulder, "come into the living room I wanna talk" he simple says, before turning around and leading the way into the living room.

"So do you like living up here in the country?" He asks, opening the living room door and walking in before slumping himself onto the sofa.

"Yeah it's peaceful I guess" I mumble. Walking over to him i take a seat opposite him, playing with my thumbs in my lap, "how's New York?".

"Loud" he chuckles, taking a sip of his precious beer, "it's completely different than this place...to bad I have to stay all this summer".

Wait I thought him and the rest of my dad's family were flying back to New York tomorrow, why would uncle Jesse be staying?

"Is their a Starbucks around here? Maybe we could get a coffee or something and talk a little more" he smiles, showing all his pearly white teeth.

"Actually we are to far out in the country to have a Starbucks so...".

"You people don't have a Starbucks?" He almost chokes on his beer.

"No sorry" I smile, sitting on my hands and squirming around in my seat.

"How does that not bother you" he chuckles placing the beer can down on the floor, he better not spill it on the carpet because my mom would have a heart attack.

"Well my mom makes really good coffee s-so it doesn't bother me that much and I have never actually tasted anything from Starbucks being as I've never seen one" I answer honestly and he all but grins, running his index finger across his lips.

He was intriguing to watch really, I liked the way his eyes would narrow when he was confused or how he had a habit of biting the skin from his left thumb.

"Your weird" he chuckles, leaning back in the sofa he lifts one leg up onto my sofa, resting it nicely, "so tell me a bit more about you Angel, do you you have any girlfriends?".

I've never actually given much thought about having a girlfriend. I mean don't get me wrong I like girls and they to like me but I would much rather watch a movie or hang out with them as friends it's simpler that way. But we all know high schools doesn't work that way and when people start seeing you hang out with a girl they just automatically assume that your dating.

"Umm no" I mumble, my eyes scan his fingers looking for a wedding ring but I see nothing, "how about you? Do you have any boyfriends?".

A sweet, high pitched, slightly contagious laugh escapes his pink lips as he reaches down to grab his beer, "I don't do relationships" he simple says, taking a huge gulp of his drink.

"Then what do you do?" I ask, curiosity getting the better of me.

"I do sex" he laughs, starring me straight in the eye, his laugh had now vanished, "I meet amazing guys, I fuck them and then move onto the next it's simpler that way".

How can somebody just talk about sex as if it's just a normal thing? I mean yeah sex is normal I guess but I think sex should only happen if you are in love, why would you give your only piece of innocence to somebody who doesn't have any feelings for you?

"Doesn't it get boring?" I say slowly still a little confused at his words.

"Sex never gets boring" he chuckles, taking a sip of his beer.

"Well wouldn't you ever like to try making love with s-someone some time?".

"Do you know what love is Rudy?" He calls me by my real name and it kinda makes me cringe I'm use to hearing angel, "love can be anything, you can fake love easily and fool people into thinking that they have found the real thing, or love can be hate we do hatful things to the people we love. The thing that ruins love is that it's free, it's mine and everybody else's, and some people, the real bad people, just takes love and moulds it into something it shouldn't be. But some people can find the real thing and when you have the real thing you have everything".

My eyes narrow at his words, is he speaking the truth? He was making it sound so complicated and hard to find, I always thought that if you loved someone then you would just automatically know.

"What ever happened to just good old fashioned love?" I think out loud.

"Meh it was painted out differently back then, once you had sex then marriage was next on the agenda. People never had the chance to feel pain back then".

Does this guy have a answer for everything? Let's find out...

"Uncle Jesse can I ask you something?" I say, tilting my head slightly.

"Sure ask away" he smiles.

"When you arrived here yesterday you winked at me, not a friendly wink a more creepy kind of wink and then that very afternoon you kept playing footsie with me under the dining table whilst we were eating. What was all that about?" It came out fast and I'm not quiet sure if he understood all of it, I know I didn't. It's one of my many habits when I'm nervous I talk fast. Very fast.

He sits there for a while, in deep thought about what I just said and the longer he stayed quiet the more I started to panic. Did I misunderstood his actions? Maybe he acts like that around everyone and it's just a normal thing for him. Fuck I wish he would say something! Anything! Just talk!

"When I first met you Angel you was just a little baby, i was 11 years old when your dad let me hold you once you got well enough. They handed you to me and all I can remember was seeing this tiny pink baby wrapped in a white shawl sleeping away the worlds worries. I remember thinking that you was the most beautiful thing I had ever laid eyes on" he finally speaks

"That doesn't answer my question" I frown.

"I felt something with you that I had never felt before angel, it was weird and scary at the same time and even to this day now I still feel it" he says in a slight whisper.

Ok this is going from 0 to 100 real fast maybe I should make a run for it, but curiosity killed the cat...

"What exactly do you feel?" I mumble...

He slowly gets up off the sofa walks over to mine, he gets on his knees in front of me and grabs both my hands. I try to pull my sweaty hands free but he has a firm Grip, I don't want this...

"I feel like I want to hold you" he mumbles, bringing mine and his hands closer to his face, "I want to kiss you" he presses a small kiss onto my hands, "I want to dominate you, I want you screaming and panting Beneath me as I fuck the living day light out of you, I want you and just you".

"No, no, no, no" I mumble trying to break free from his grip, "no!".

He drops my hands and stands up looking down at me a little disappointed I can't help but feel bad for him. But this is just to wrong...

"Your sick! Your my uncle your suppose to want me to be happy not to your little slut for the summer!" I stand up, trying to leave the room but he grabs hold of my hand and swings me back around to face him.

"Let me make love to you" he says, not a hint of expression on his face. My mouth opens and closes looking for the right words to say but nothing come out, I'm literally speechless, "let me make love with you just to prove to you that these feeling are real, and then afterwards if you don't want this to carry on any further we can just stop and pretend as if nothing happened but if want this as much as I do then...then we will take it for there".

Oh shit he's serious! Isn't he even acknowledging the fact that this would be illegal! I'm 15 and he's about 25 I'm guessing and not to mention my only uncle...

The same uncle who didn't make me feel butterflies when I first saw him but a hole fucking zoo in the pit of my stomach. The same uncle with that amazingly sexy smile and brown chestnut hair and swamp like eyes.

"I-if I tell you stop will you stop?" I mumble, chewing my bottom lip.

Fuck in actually considering this! No angel leave the room now before you and your big mouth gets you into anymore trouble.

"Absolutely" he whispers leaning in closer to me, " I would never hurt you".

"Then let's...lets do this".

What have I just done?...
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy.…