Would You Mind if I Sat Next to You and Watched You Smile?

10

Chris's POV
During the movie I noticed how Irene...or I-Ring as we called her, kept glancing at
Patrick......I did not’t care much. I’m not often the jealous type. And beside that I and Patrick had decided that best friends were better left best friends. SO i decided that we might just have to play matchmaker. So after the wonderful movie
I told every one what i thought we should do...and surprisingly they ALL agreed…
Since they people who were already in relationships said it would not’t be fare if they got matched with some one else, they decided that they would be judges. That included: Pete and Lexis; Joe, Andy, Ray, Bob, and Mikey.Oh and some of our friends that we made while on tour were there too. Michelle and Rachel were my best friends. So we all played. It was kind of like court only the sentence only lasted two weeks. but it could last longer if we wanted it to. Nobody wanted to go first to get the "Judges " verdict. So they all picked me since i picked the game. Lexis once again gave the all knowing grim grin. Gosh i abortively hate that grin. They asked me some very different questions. Like they would say favorite and then list a ton of stuffs. Like name,vegetable,fruit,color,band,hair style, shoes. Everything and then the least favorites of the same stuffs. I think they did that to everyone. After i went , it was Irene, jams, Katie, Gerard, Patrick, Rachael, Michelle, Michael, and Frankie... after that they waited 30 minutes. I think that they were trying to torture us. Then they called me back into the room.” We have all concurred that you are going to be regards girlfriend for the next two weeks," said one very evil looking bob.” But has my "brother". It’s against the law. Its incest." i replied right back at them.” Then ray came over to me and said," M'dear you forgot something." "What's that?" "You forgot that while silence is golden, duct tape is silver." "You wouldn't’t dare" "Yes m'dear I'm afraid i would." so then he got the duct tape and put some over my mouth." And so that you may not be able to get this duct tape off i will tape your hands behind you back." "No You Woo-" "Too Late Darling, it all ready been done.” So they sent me out. Everyone looked pretty freaked out. Then they all went in by themselves in the same order and came out in the exact fashion i was wearing. Then all the "Judges" came out and took off all the duct tape. It FUCKING hurt.” Now i want all the guys to say who they have first, starting with Gerard" said Andy. "But i don’t wanna be with her!" Gerard whined. "Be a man about it grad i am not gonna go out with a whiny man, especially one who is 8 i repeat 8 years older than i am " i said. "Well i don’t wanna go out with my little sister. Its against the law. So puff" and he raspberries everyone.” Well you two are gonna get locked up in a closet, together, if y'all don’t shut up!" said Lexis…“Fine!" we both said .....And sadly they kept their word...they locked us up together in the storage closet/ bathroom....but we listened thought door. and so all the guys said who they got. Michael got Michelle, Joey got Rachael, Frankie got Katie and Patrick got Irene. "So you all know the rules so let the games begin" said Pete. And then all the couples aka judges went back to the lounge to watch a movie. And the forced couples let me and Gerard out. While we forced couples were planning evil plans. We decided that we would booby-trap the whole bus and then sneak and drive to the next venue during the after party. We couldn't’t do a whole lot of serious tricky tricks because they had to work when the bus moved and we couldn't’t screw up the bus. So we got about 10 thingamajigs of whipped cream. And huge pack of water and all kinds of stuff to freak them out including web cams to see as it all unfolded…

FF to right after concert.
Alex didn't’t feel good. So she didn't’t get to play and bob said he was busy so we had mike play drums and Gerard on keyboard it was pretty cool. Gerard even did some back up vocals for us......After we finished out set we went and started to set up our tricks. Except Patrick because he had to perform and Irene and neither of them could keep secret plans well. We switched the shaving cream bottle labels with the whipped cream, the hair spray with salad spray, and deodorant with huge chopsticks. We switched anything and everything that could look like something else. Then on our way out we made a swinging bucket of water.... and it hit any where. I mean ANY where if you opened the door far enough....this is why we told Patrick to get one of the other guys to open the door first...preferably ray.........Oh and we set up web cams everywhere there was a trap to see who got each one......

later on in the early morning right after the after party ....s long time after we left we stopped at a rest stop on the side of the road and watched it, recorded and posted on all of our favorite web sites...Like you tube, my space, buzz net, and facebook…

we got everyone on that bus....except we tried to make sure that pat and ring didn't’t get any catch and of the traps. Which was hard because some times they were such dazes that it was so funny that it wasn't’t funny. Yeah....