Would You Mind if I Sat Next to You and Watched You Smile?

13

Gerard's POV

When I woke up I was on the floor. I mean I woke up because I fell to the floor. And I’m not a person that moves around while they sleep.
"Who-who are you?" asked Christy.
"Don't you remember me?" I asked.
"Maybe I would if I could see you. As far as I know you could be some homicidal maniac mass murdering rapist trying to rape me while
I’m sleeping. Now the question is ... Are you?" "Ha ha ha no I'm Gerard who you often refer to as Gee-tard” “Oh like retard… how original" " Yes. Now continuing, I am also your best guy friend / brother / forced boyfriend. "“Wait what?" I said I am your Best-Guy-Friend/brother/bf. Okay?" "Yeah. So why am I here? I don’t remember anything but waking up during the middle of the night and going back to sleep listening to some one singing." "That would have been me singing." "Is there any thing else? Anything at all?" "Nope I don’t even know what my name is. What is it by the way?"
"Oh my god........"My name is oh my god? " "No no its Danielle Christine Maison DE Loup ...But you like to be called Chris or Christy.....Uh I'm going ....I’ll be right back. okay?" "Yeah okay." "Bye" so I walked through the door. Well tried is more like it. "Own! Own! Own! Own!” "Hey! What happened?" "I think I ran into the door." "Okay well open it next time." "Did you think I meant to run into it? No, no I didn’t… Now goodbye I am now going to go." "Goodbye!" So I finally got through the door and went to the waiting room where I got out my cell phone. I called Lexis first.
"Hey Lexis"
"Who the fuck is it? Its 3am”
"It’s Gerard"
"Oh. So what do you want?
"Well Chris woke up."
"Wait Wait what?!"
"Chris Woke Up."
"Everybody UP! Chris Woke Up!" yelled Lexis.
"OW! You yelled in my ear!"
"Sorry Gerard. Everybody was sleeping in my room. We’ll be there in about ten minute’s okay goodbye."
"By-" click. Okay then. I went back to Chris's room. She was in a private room so I turned on the lights.
"Oh Hello there. I wondered when you would come back. You are Gerard right? "Said Chris.
"Uh Yeah…”
"Why did you leave anyway?"
"I called your sister and your band mates and all your friends."
"I have a sister? And I'm in a band? I don’t even know how to play anything!"
"Yeah her name is Lexis. Your band's name is Mouthwash and you would only played guitar sometimes. You sing though."
"Okay. How old am I? How old are you? How old is my sister?"
"Well you're 22, I'm 30, and Lexis is 24."
"Okay. You know you're kinda hot right?"
"Yes I did know that." I said smiling.
"Oh my god Chris! You’re awake!" said Lexis.
"Yes I am. Who are you?"
"What’s wrong don’t you remember me?"
"No I don’t now who are you?"
"I-I I’m your sister."
"Oh so you're Lexis. I was wondering when you would come. "
"How can you be so calm about not remembering anything?
"Well you see here threes nothing to worry about because I can’t remember any one so nothing bad that had happened could have happened to me!"
"O-okay. I’m going to go call mom and dad. And I’m going to let someone else come in or something."
Lexis left and Patrick, Katie, Michael, Frankie, Joey came in and Chris started to freak out because she didn’t know any of them. Then Michael said
While he hugged her," Stop. There is no reason for that .We was your friends."
surprisingly...she quit it and said," You are my friend....you protected me didn’t you?"
"Yeah....but that doesn’t matter now. You need to calm down and go back to sleep okay."
"Okay. G’night everyone."
So then everyone left. and the next day around nine.....