Would You Mind if I Sat Next to You and Watched You Smile?

Finale

Gerard's Pov.
She had hit her head again....but everyone was dealing with it alright. She remembered almost everything 'except the incident. Then.....
A few weeks later I saw Chris walking around for no reason. She didn’t remember how to play anything or even sing. Her band was out of the tour. Everyone was sad and Chris knew it was her fault. She was sad and depressed all the time. Whenever any of us had tried to teach an instrument she would say no. one day though, after we visited with some friends, Sisky from The Academy Is... accidentally slammed open a door and Chris walked into it right when it opened. She was out cold. We didn’t take her to the hospital because the doctor said there would be nothing he could do if she hit her head again. Sisky and I carried her out to the car. When she woke up 3 hours later, she remembered it all. She slapped me as soon as she saw me. I wasn't okay with it at first. But then I remembered what I had done.
Later that day, we found someone else sleeping under the van. We were freaked out. Chris wasn’t though. She like hobos. When the guy finally woke up, she realized who he was. She had gone to middle school with him. His name was Matt. He was two years older than her and had kinda wavy dark brown hair and wore green day shirts all the time with a beanie and a my chemical romance hoodie with head phones and wore nice skinny jeans and black and white converse. He looked exhausted. Then Chris figured out why.

"Hey I was just wondering, um Matt .....Have you been following us?" she asked

"Actually yes I was. I was what most people would call a stalker. But I would call my self a caring old classmate." he said.
"Oh wow. Same sense of humor."
"Yeah"
Even though they were on good terms she asked that he not follow her any more.
.......
10 hours later.
Chris's Pov

I woke up in the middle of the night to music. My favorite song.... it sounded like an amplified guitar too.

I got out of the bus and saw Matt playing his black and white guitar ....he was playing Pretty in Punk. It was sweet and I knew what he meant by it....I walked up to him and he asked if I under stood why he did the stuff he did. I did and I told him that I didn’t really like him like that ....but I would give him a chance.

THE END!
♠ ♠ ♠
or is it?