Would You Mind if I Sat Next to You and Watched You Smile?

07

You tell Patrick what happened...you know after you stopped calling him every week he stopped letting any one call him patty…
He was sad for so long he made me write a song for you so that if you ever noticed our Cd and bought it you would know how we felt."
"Do you mean he had you write grenade jumper for me?" Peahen did." O my god....I have to talk to him..." "He’s in the lounge okay Chris.” okay..." I said.
I walk into the lounge. "Hey Patty" "Don’t call me Patty only she’s allowed to call me Patty." "Who is she?” I asked.” Chris, My best friend the one who was there for me,
The girl I loved." "I'm sorry Patty...." I said." I said don’t call me patty!” said Patrick..."Okay. Do you want to know a secret?" I asked.” sure why not.” he said.
"My name is Danielle, but you can call me Chris or Christy, 22, out of college, taking back Sunday and fall out boy, purple and green. Doesn't’t it sound just a little familiar?"
I asked." he looked up.” Chris?" "Hi Patty. I love you too" I said. He got up glared at me and slapped me’s looked at him in awe.
Why would he slap me I did not’t do anything wrong did I? "Why?! Why did you leave me, why did not’t you ever call back? I missed you so much you can’t even imagine.
I lost part of my self. I left it with you." he said crying and glaring at the same time.” Calm down patty" "No! Not until you answer my questions. Answer them now!"
"Okay. I left because my parent made me, I did not’t call back be cause I did not’t know who you were and I did not’t know you because on my 17th birthday me and Alex got in to a
3 car collision and some of both of our memories were lost. And I did not’t remember until now because I wasn't’t with you guys ever again. Until now… I’m sorry…”
By this time my patty was almost calmed down.” It’s okay. But don’t ever leave me again. Okay? You promise?""Okay Patty, I promise.” Did Pete get together with Alex yet?
Does he know? Does she know?" "no, yes and no.” Why doesn't’t she know?” She doesn't’t remember yet I think....but over then next week we're gonna make her okay?"
"Okay" "Lets talk to Pete we have to make evil plans. PETE!!!!!" "What!?" "Come here we have to talk with you!" Okay".....
"Why do you have my sister’s lipstick all over your face?"Um mm.....she remembered me! And then we kissed and then you interrupted....."
"Okay then we don’t need you have fun .....but not too much fun...."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the shortness