Status: CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN

Good Intentions

Pain

I felt sick, but I didn't want to tell anyone, especially Colby. I didn't want him to worry, but it was becoming unbearable. What was left of my arm was starting to burn and itch, but I didn't know what that meant.

"Hey," Colby said with a smile on his fa face. He was extremely happy, and I didn't want to ruin that for him. Seeing him smile was an amazing sight, and I wasn't going to be selfish. Holding his hand became harder to do since I needed to scratch what was left of my arm. But if I did that, it would start bleeding badly again.

"You feeling okay?" Colby asked me, and I nodded with a fake smile on my face. I needed to let him believe that I was okay. Only so he isn't worried about me. I felt bad, but it was either this, or tell him and get him distracted. We needed his full hundred percent attention, or we were going to be screwed. Since I was too weak to protect the group.

I was becoming more and more tired with each passing hour, and I was too afraid to fall asleep. I knew I was dying, but nobody seemed to notice. Which I was glad, because I didn't want them to freak out. Even though I was putting them in danger, and I felt bad. I just didn't want to freak them out, especially Colby.

"You sure?" he asked again, and I faked a yawn.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just a little tired, but that's about it." I lied, and he smiled before kissing me on the cheek. Of course I felt bad for lying, because he deserved to know.

Closing my eyes, I drifted off to sleep after ten minutes. I didn't want to sleep, I wanted to help the group, but I couldn't. I was too weak, and I would probably get someone killed.

Waking up in the middle of the night, Ama was awake. "Hey, sweetie," I smiled, and she smiled back at me

"Hey, Tuck." she said, and I could tell she was looking at my bandages.

"Why are you up? It's late." I asked, and she frowned.

"I had a nightmare, it was bad." she said, and I raised an eyebrow.

"It was about my parents again." she said before coming up front with Colby and I. Cuddling up to me, she accidentally bumped into my injury, but I stayed strong. I didn't want her to think that she hurt me.

"I love you, Tuck."

"I love you too, Ama."