I Am Quiet No Longer

Near Death Experience.

Jasmine blinked a few times, hearing a sound that would strike fear into anyone that just woke up.
Bam Margera laughing evilly. Cue the evil music and thunder.

Raab's arms let go of her, and he began to squirm slightly. She still didn't know what was going on, so she decided to open her tired eyes.

Her line of vision had turned blue. She turned her head a little, and it was still blue, and it hurt her eyes. She felt her head hit something, and she realized it was a concrete bottom. She tilted her head to the side, wondering what was wrong with the ground. Her hand flew to her chest, her brain alerting her that her lungs needed oxygen.

Oxygen?

Oh. I'm at the bottom of a pool. That makes sense.

She felt hands on her shoulders, and suddenly she was being pulled upwards. She broke the surface, and filled her lungs with sweet air.

She coughed the water out of her throat, and blinked the water out of her eyes.

"Oh my god, Jazz, are you okay?" Raab asked, hitting her back, making more water come out. She calmed down, and looked at him, his face was slightly foggy, and it seemed to be fading into to black...

"I'm...wet."

-I=I-

Raab opened his eyes when he felt something against his chest. Jasmine was clutching onto him with a surprising grip for a person asleep.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Raab asked, noticing that they were carrying them. Raab looked up when he heard Bam laugh evilly, and realized Jasmine and him were about to be thrown.

Raab quickly let go of Jasmine, not wanting to hit heads when they landed. He quickly rocketed back to the surface, rubbing his eyes, and coughing out water.

"Assholes! What'd you do that for?!" he asked, annoyed.

"Because! Hey, why hasn't Jazz come up yet?" Bam asked, turning his attention to the girl under water. Raab quickly pulled Jasmine up, and patted her on the back as she coughed up water that was stuck in her throat.

"Oh my god, Jazz, are you okay?" he asked, noticing that her eyes were completely out of focused, and staring off into space.

She looked at him and said, "I'm...wet."

Raab's eyes widened when Jasmine's eyes closed, and she collapsed back into the water. He quickly lifted her, making sure didn't drown.

"What the hell is wrong with her?!" Bam yelled, confused.

"I don't know!" Raab yelled back.

He dragged them both out of the pool, and laid her down on the grass.

"She's breathing," Novak pointed out, staring directly at her chest.

"Novak! This is not a time to be checking her out, damn it!" Bam scolded his old friend.

Raab lifted her, "Let's get her inside, maybe April will know what's wrong with her."

-I=I-

Jasmine was weightless once again. And her head really hurt.

A voice reached her ears, "What did you guys do to her?!" That sounded like...April.

Jasmine opened her eyes, and saw that she was being carried by Raab, and she was now being placed on the couch.

"Hey! She's awake," Raab said, noticing her opened eyes.

Jasmine tried to sit up, but Raab pushed her shoulders down, "Stay down, you might have a concussion."

She shook her head, and pushed his hand away, "I'm fine," she muttered, her throat scratchy.

"What happened?" April asked, putting a towel around her shoulders.

"I have no idea," she said, "When I woke up, I was...weird--"

"More weird than usual?" Dico cut across.

She ignored him, "I couldn't really place anything, and it took me forever to realize I was under water."

April shook her head, "See Bam! That's why shouldn't throw people into--"

"You're blaming me?! She was jacked up on vodka last night, you think that has something to do with it?!"

Jasmine laughed slightly, "It's okay, I'm fine now."

April sighed, "I'll get you some Advil," she said, leaving the room.

Jasmine's smile quickly turned to a frown, "What time is it?"

Rake looked at his watch, "3:42."

Her eyes widened, "Holy shit. I missed work...Bam! I told you we shouldn't throw a party!" she complained, throwing a pillow at him.

Bam rolled his eyes, "No, you said you didn't want to go to work with a hangover. And you didn't," Bam laughed, "you didn't go to work at all."

She glared at him, and curled into a small ball, her head resting on Raab's leg, "I've never missed work before," she groaned.

Raab moved her hair out of her face, "Well then, you'll be okay. You're like...the ultimate employ. One spot on your record isn't a big deal," he said.

Jasmine raised an eye brow, "Wow. When did Raab start making sense?"

He laughed, "Thanks," he said sarcastically.

"Break it up, you guys. We have to clean," Bam said, hitting her foot.

Jasmine groaned along with everyone else, and rolled off Raab's lap, and joined in the complaining.

"But I don't even live here!" she whined,

"Oh, hush," April said, hitting her arm gently.

Jasmine grinned, "But for April, I'll clean."

April smiled, "I think I'm going to like having you around."

Jasmine laughed, "As long as I'm not almost drowned every morning," she said, throwing a glance at Bam, who grimaced.

"I'm sorry, okay?"

She gave him a small smile, "It's okay Bam, really."

He shrugged and continued cleaning.

She turned back to April, "As cheesy as it is, I'm going to like being around. It's nice having all these friends."
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's 3:39, and I'm bored out of my mind. I decided to write another random chapter. Near death experiences are fun to write about. Oh! Hey guys, guess what! I have THREE people to thank now! Can you believe it? I want to thank IdiotDorkGeek, Piru -Devil-, and VillesVixen, for they are awesome, and leave comments. Thank you, you three are seriously amazing.