I Am Quiet No Longer

A Girls Night In.

"Get off me, woman!"

"No!"

"Please?"

"Will you get me a bunny?"

"What?"

"I. Want. A. Bunny."

"No, I will not get you a damn bunny"

"Then I'm not getting off!"

Bam, Dunn, Dico, and Novak were all laughing hysterically at the scene in front of them.

After cleaning the house, Raab had made the mistake of laying on the floor.

"What's going on?" April asked, walking in.

"Apparently, Raab forgot that we have a semi-crazy person in the house," Dunn said, wiping away a tear.

"Huh?" April asked, completely confused.

Bam was clutching his side, "Raab laid down, and Jasmine sat on his back and after a while, he wanted her to get off, but she said no, unless she gets a bunny in return."

"A bunny?" April questioned.

Dico shook his head, "Who knows with this chick? Honestly, she's the weirdest person I've ever met."

"Oooooh, I need to call Jade," Jasmine said, getting off of Raab.

"Finally!" Raab said, jumping to his feet and stretching his back.

Jasmine laid on the couch, pressing '1' which was speed dial for her best friend's number.

Jasmine pressed 'speaker', and rested the phone on her stomach.

"City Morgue. You slice 'em, we dice 'em," a familiar voice came from the phone's speaker.

"Yes, City Morgue. Have you seen my lover?" Jasmine said casually, ignoring the guys' curios looks.

"Oh, you mean that gorgeous brunette, with green eyes?" Jade asked.

Jasmine smiled wickedly, "That's the one."

Jade laughs, "Hi Jazzy," she says.

"Hi Jadey," Jasmine mocks.

It was quiet for a moment, "I heard about Jared," Jade said.

Jasmine frowned, "How?"

"Alex saw him with another girl at some restaurant,"

Jasmine rolled her eyes, "That sounds like him," she muttered.

"Is my bestie okay? Do we need a girls night or no-?" Jade asked.

"YES!" Novak yelled.

Jasmine gave him a blank stare, "Sorry, that was Novak."

"Oh! Yeah, Gina told me you were hanging out with the Viva La Bam crew, right?" Jade asked.

"Sadly," Jasmine said throwing a pillow at Novak.

Jade laughed, "Alright, I'll let you go and play with your new friends, talk to you later."

Jasmine blocked the pillow Novak threw back, "Okay, see you," Jasmine said, closing her phone.

The guys were silent.

"What?" Jasmine asked.

Jasmine was interrupted by Raab, who pushed Jasmine of the couch, and stole her spot.

Jasmine stood up, dusted her self off, and collapsed on Raab.

Raab yawned, "You're on me, woman."

Jasmine rested her head on his shoulder, "Yes."

Raab sighed, "Why are you on me?"

Jasmine's eyes closed, "You stole my spot. I took it back."

Raab's eyes closed also, "That makes sense."

Bam made a face, "Er, okay then. Ignoring the two cuddling on the-"

"Hey, fuck you. We're tired," Raab defended.

Bam rolled his eyes, "Well, we're going to Duffers, you two coming?"

Raab opened his eyes, and grimaced, "I have a paper to write."

Jasmine peeked under her eyelids "Er, yeah, me too," she lied quickly, not wanting to go to the bar.

"Stupid college," Bam muttered under his breath, "well, we're going with out you, bye."

"Bye Jazzy," Novak said, leaning over Raab to give Jasmine a hug.

Jasmine squeezed back, "Have fun, Novak. Please, don't drink too much," she said kissing him on the cheek.

He smiled, "I'll try not to," he said. And with that the five boys left to the bar.

They were quiet for a moment.

"You're lying," Raab said bluntly.

"What?" Jasmine asked, raising her head to look at him.

"You don't have a paper to write," he said.

Jasmine's eyebrows disappeared beneath her bangs, "How did you know I was lying?"

Raab shrugged, "Your eyes. You avoid eye contact when you don't want to talk about something. I noticed they did that when Dunn asked you what was wrong after you and Jared broke up, and you said nothing," he rambled on.

Jasmine smiled, "Okay then. I just didn't want to drink again, honestly."

Raab sighed, "Well, I have a paper to write, so you need to get off me."

Jasmine didn't move. "Jasmine?" he asked, wondering if she had fallen asleep.

Jasmine frowned, "Oh, you meant like now?"

Raab laughed, "Yes, please."

Jasmine groaned, "Fine."

She rolled off of the couch, and onto the ground.

"Well that works," Raab said, "So what are you going to do now?"

Jasmine sat up, "Mmm, I'll probably call Jade and Alex, and we'll watch Disney movies.
Alex just got dumped too, so he needs a night of ice cream and hugs."

"Oh? How long were Alex and his girlfriend dating?" Raab questioned.

"Boyfriend," she corrected, "and they dated for about...a year or so."

Raab got up, "Okay, I'll be in my room if you need me," he said.

Jasmine nodded, "And I'll be in my room if you need help with your paper."

Raab left, and Jasmine got out her cell phone, and pressed one.

Jade answered, "Jasmine, babe, I know you love me, but stop calling me--"

Jasmine scoffed, "What makes you think I love you?"

Jade laughed, "What do you want?"

"I decided to take you up on that girls night," Jasmine said.

"Plus Alex?"

"Plus Alex," Jasmine confirmed.

"Are you going to come and get me, or are you going to be lazy and make me come to you?"

"Uh, I'll come and get you. We have to stop at the store and get movie night stuff."

"Alright, see you then."

"See you," Jasmine said, closing her phone.

Jasmine ran to her room, grabbed some cash, and then went to Raab's room.

She knocked and the door, and opened it to see Raab at his desk typing rapidly.

He paused, "Yeah?" he asked.

"I'm going to get Alex and Jade, then we're going to the store. You need anything?"

Raab thought for a moment, "I can't think of anything."

"Alright, I'll be back later."

-I=I-

"Cheetos?"

"Check."

"Oeros?"

"Check."

"Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Cookies and Cream, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream?" Jasmine listed off.

"Check, check, check, check, and check!" Alex said excitedly.

"Then we're set!" Jasmine said.

The trio hauled the items to Jade's car.

"The Cheetos are crushing my arms," Alex laughed, pulling his arm out from under the chips.

"Hey, Jade, what is that book?" she asked, nodding toward a book resting against the passenger door.

"Oh! It's a photo album of me, you, and Alex!" she said.

Jasmine eyes bulged, "You got all the pictures we've ever taken in that book?" she questioned.

Jade rolled her eyes, "Not every picture, silly."

Alex laughed, "I think that'd be the biggest book in world history."

Jasmine grinned, "I think so too."

"We're going to get so fat," Jade said, looking around at all the junk food.

Alex laughed, "Yeah, we are."

"Well, we're all single here, so who cares?" Jasmine said.

"Exactly! Who cares!" Jade agreed.

Alex giggled girlishly, "Yay for 'Got Dumped' movie nights!" he said.

"Yay!" Jasmine and Jade said in unison.

-I=I-

Raab sighed, flexed his hands, and stared blankly at the wall in front of him.

The giggling coming from Jasmine's room was starting to irritate him.

He sighed again, pushed back from his desk, and walked out of his room.

He knocked on the door, and it opened to reveal a giddy Jasmine.

She sobered up instantly, "I'm sorry, were we being loud?"

Raab shrugged, "Yeah, but I need a break. Can I join you guys for a few minutes?"

Jasmine took his hand and drug him inside.

"Raab, Jade and Alex. Jade and Alex, Raab," Jasmine introduced.

"Hi," they all said together.

"So, what are you watching?" Raab asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Lion King 2," Jade said, stuffing more popcorn into her mouth.

"What's that?" he asked, noticing a book in Alex's lap.

"A photo album! I made it," Jade stated, proud of herself.

Alex scooted next to Raab so he could see the pictures, "Oh! Look! It's Jasmine at Bridgette's wedding!"

"That wedding was so boring," Jasmine said.

"I disagree," Jade said, "I thought it was funny. Bridgette was pissed at you 'cause you looked better than her on her special day."

Jasmine rolled her eyes, "Well excuse me for being sexy!" she said before dramatically falling on the bed.

Raab took the book from Alex's hands, and saw the picture they were talking about.
"Whoa, that's Jasmine?" he asked.

She looked the same as she did now, though the picture was in black in white, and she was looking away from the camera.

"Don't act so surprised," Jasmine grumbled.

Raab studied the picture closer. She had a natural champagne bride's mate dress on.

Her blond hair was down and touched her chest, and her bangs were pushed to the side. The picture was very simple, yet she still looked absolutely stunning.

"How long ago was this?" Alex asked.

"Um, about two months ago," Jade said.

Raab looked up, "You look beautiful in the picture," he told Jasmine.

She flushed, "Thanks..."

"Rafiki is about to sing!" Alex said, his eyes glued to the TV.

As Jade and Alex sang along with the movie, Raab move over to sit by Jasmine.

"You have weird friends," he whispered.

Jasmine grinned, "Yeah, but I love them."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys liked it. Did you know that Raab didn't do Jackass 2 because he wanted pursue his career in real estate after graduating from Shippensburg University. How weird is that? Can you picture being sold a house from that guy?
I can't. Anyways, I hope you liked it.