I Am Quiet No Longer

Morning Decisions.

"Dude, where's my car?"
"Where's your car, dude?"
"Dude, where's my car?"
"Where's your car, dude?"


Jasmine and Jade burst into hysterical giggles.

"Is it sad that after all this time, this movie still makes us laugh?" Jasmine asked, her eyes watering from laughing.

"Probably!" Jade managed to get out.

Raab wiped Jasmine's tears away, amused that such a stupid movie could make her laugh so hard, "How many times have you guys seen this?"

Jasmine looked over at Jade, "What, like a billion times?"

Jade shrugged, "Definitely a billion," she repeated.

Jasmine noticed Alex's eyes droop slightly, "Not falling asleep on us, are you Alex?"

"No, not me," Alex lied.

Jasmine and Jade rolled their eyes and laughed, easily seeing through his bluff.

Jasmine looked up at Raab, "Is there any hot chocolate in this house?"

Raab thought for a moment, "I think there's some in the pirate bar."

Jasmine raised her head off of Raab's chest, and grinned, "Well, I think we're in need of some hot chocolate."

Jade nodded in agreement, "Hell yes!"

Jasmine jumped up, and turned to Raab, "Coming?"

Raab smiled faintly, and got up, "Of course."

Raab opened a cabinet and brought out the hot chocolate mix, and sat it on the counter. Jasmine got out four cups and filled them with milk.

"Are you going to put them in at the same time?" Jade asked.

Jasmine calculated for a moment, "Oh, what's the worst that could happen?" she asked, placing all four cups in the microwave.

"They could catch fire, or spontaneously combust," Raab said, lifting himself up to sit on the counter.

Jasmine laughed, "Yeah, well, it's not my microwave so I don't give a damn."

Raab shook his head, "Bam's letting you stay in his house, and you repay him by blowing up his microwave?"

"Pretty much." Jasmine shrugged, and closed the microwave door, "speaking of blowing, Alex, you never told us why you and Jacob broke up,"

Alex rolled his eyes at her joke, "Well, it was stupid! So maybe I flirted a little with that guy at the party, but that’s me being friendly. And anyway, that ended with Jake demanding we go home early, and so maybe I took off my shoes and threw them at him on the walk back home, which in turn lead to a shouting match, and he got so upset he dumped me."

"Dude, that sucks," Raab said, though he couldn't help but laugh slightly at the mental image of Alex throwing his shoes.

Jasmine scoffed, "They'll be back together within the week."

Jade nodded, "They always have these petty fights, but end up getting back together, and then they..." Jade trailed off, her cheeks flushed slightly.

"Fuck each other senseless," Jasmine finished for her.

"Yeah, that," Jade said, laughing.

"Do not!" Alex defended.

"Oh, yes you do! Jade, remember after that one fight they had, they slept an entire day after the make up sex?" Jasmine asked.

"Oh, yeah, I remember that!" Jade giggled.

"Hey! I don't-" Alex's defending statement was cut off by the microwave signaling that the water was now hot. Jasmine pushed herself away from the counter, and grabbed a rag to prevent against the heat as she pulled the four cups from the microwave.

She poured in the mix, and stirred it for a moment.

"Donuts!"

Jasmine turned and saw her best friend holding a bag of chocolate donuts.

"Sweet!" Jasmine grinned.

"Check the expiration date," Raab warned.

Jade blinked, and turned to Alex, "Donuts can expire?"

Alex rolled his eyes, "Yes, Jade, they can. Donuts contain milk and eggs which expire themselves and thus, so do donuts."

Jasmine sighed, and passed Raab his cup of hot chocolate.

"Hey, losers, we'll be in the living room," Jasmine told her friends.

Jade stared at the donuts for a moment, "Fuck it, we'll eat 'em anyway."

Jasmine pursed her lips, staring at the giant video collection.

"What to watch," she muttered, running her fingers along the movies.

"Edward Scissorhands," Jade said, hovering over Jasmine's shoulder.

Jasmine shrugged, "Edward Scissorhands it is."

She popped in the movie, and cuddled next to Raab once again.

"Is that like a new rule, or something?" Alex asked.

"What?" Jasmine asked.

"Every time you sit down, you immediately cuddle up to Raab, may I ask why?" Alex said, with a small smirk.

"Oh....I dunno. He's always really warm, and the house is always cold," she explained.

"Can we make it a new rule?" Raab inquired, jokingly.

Jade giggled, "Sure!"

Jasmine blushed, "As long as you don't try anything funny."

Raab grinned, "Me? Try something funny with you? Never," he said sarcastically.

They quieted down as the movie began, but not even thirty minutes into the movie the front door flew open.

Jasmine pressed pause, and peeked over the couch to see Novak supporting Bam, and Dico. Rake carried Dunn in, and threw him on the couch.

"Bye," Rake said, slamming the door behind him.

"What'd he do that for?" Bam slurred, sitting on the couch.

"Well maybe because you guys were assholes the entire way home," Novak said, rolling his eyes.

"Novie! You're not drunk!" Jasmine's eyes lit up.

Novak turned to her and smiled, "Nope."

"Why are you cuddling with Raab?" Bam asked, confused.

"Why aren't you cuddling with Raab?" Jasmine retorted pitifully.

Bam gave her a strange look, "Whatever. I'm gonna go pass out," Bam said.

"Well, guys, that was Bam," Jasmine told Jade and Alex.

"Oh. He seems nice." Jade said, watching Bam climb the stairs, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Novak is the oh-so wonderful man right there," Jasmine said, smiling gently.

"Dunn is the passed out mofo on the couch," Raab said, throwing a pillow at said mofo.

"Glomb!" Jasmine stood up, and hugged Glomb.

"Jazzy! Why are you hugging me?" Glomb asked, hugging back.

Jasmine stepped back, "I haven't seen you in like three days!"

"Is that Jasmine's way of saying she missed me?" Glomb questioned.

"You know me too well," Jasmine said, sitting back on the couch.

"Well, guys that's Alex and Jade, Alex and Jade, that's the guys. Now, be quiet, you freaks," Jasmine said, pressing play and continuing the movie.

-I=I-

Jasmine's eyes fluttered open, but her view was still black.

She turned her head away from Raab's chest, and saw that everyone was fast asleep. Jasmine managed to get out of the living room without waking anyone.

"Oh, hi April," Jasmine said, rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning, Jasmine," April said smiling.

Jasmine frowned, "Awe, you're making breakfast."

"Oh, sorry! Bam told me you enjoyed cooking, but I didn't know what time you would wake up, so I thought I would," April said, smiling apologetically.

Bam walked in, "Coffee?" he asked through a yawn.

Jasmine saw that the coffee pot was empty, "I'll make some!"

Jasmine set the coffee, and turned to Bam, "Sleep good?"

"Not really," he said, his head resting on the table.

"Well maybe you shouldn't party so much," April said, going into nagging mom mode.

Jasmine pressed her lips together, trying not to laugh.

"Anyways!" Bam said, cutting across April, "Jazz, are you moving in?"

Jasmine blinked, "I don't know. Do you want me to move in?"

Bam sat up, "Well, you could move out of your aunt's house and-"

"I don't live with my aunt," Jasmine interrupted.

"Oh," Bam said, "Well, the guys all really like you, and viewers think you're super hot, and I know Novak would love it if you moved in."

"I would too!" April piped in.

Jasmine pondered this for a moment, "Well, I guess I can move in, but I don't think I'll sell my house, I already have it paid off."

"Well then it's settled, Jasmine is moving in," Bam said, taking the coffee from her hands.

"Yes!" April said, pulling Jasmine into a hug.

Jasmine laughed, "Thanks."

"Jazzy's moving in?" Novak asked, walking in.

"Mhm," Jasmine said, handing him a cup.

"Sweet," Novak said, gratefully taking the coffee and kissing her on the cheek.

After a while, everyone had woken up and now they were feasting on April's cooking.

"I don't know who cooks better, Jasmine or April," Dico said, stuffing more eggs into his mouth.

"Thanks," the two cooks said in unison.

"Oh, yeah, I'm moving in," Jasmine said, now that everyone was present.

"Can I design your room?" April asked hopefully.

"Um...I'm sorry Ape, your designing is great, but it doesn't exactly match my taste," Jasmine said.

April shrugged, "Oh well."

Jade and Alex grinned at each other.

"Oh, no," Jasmine said, quickly covering her ears.

"SHOPPING!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry, I haven't updated in forever, but it's not my fault!
Our internet service decided to play ninja, and disappear for two weeks.
So very sorry.
I know this chapter kinda sucked, but another one should come out soon.
Don't you guys love the new layout? I made it myself. It's amazing~!
Gasp! Can you believe I forgot to thank people in the last chapter? So very sorry.
I want to thank IdiotDorkGeek, Piru -Devil-, The Jokers Playmate (VillesVixen), and VengeanceXChickX for commenting on previous chapters.
I love you people. :D