I Am Quiet No Longer

Viva La Brazil

Jasmine parked her car, and saw that everyone was now awake, sitting outside at the sun table.

"Oh, I wonder what we're up to today," Jasmine muttered to herself.

Raab shrugged, and they made their way to the table.

"What's up, guys?" Jasmine said, taking a seat.

A very hung over Bam rubbed his eyes violently, "Just planning a trip to Brazil..."

"Oh really?" Raab said, "I'm up for that, dude."

"Awesome, man. We're gonna prove to Don Vito that Brazil is not in the Bahamas," Rake said, chuckling.

Jasmine smiled, "Sounds fun. But I don't know if I can get off work..."

Bam rolled his eyes, "Damn it, Jazz, just quit! We do this shit all the time."

"What am I suppose to do for money, Bam?"

Bam motioned to himself, and the castle beside them, "I think we're fine on money."
She sighed, "I have a lot of vacation days saved up. I'll just use those."

"And your boss will let you off?" Raab said, hopefully.

"Yeah, he's really cool. I'll go call him now," Jasmine said, excitement bubbling into her tired brain.

The next day the gang was at the airport waiting to board the plane for Brazil patiently in the lobby.

Jasmine wondered out loud, "Who's my airplane buddy?"

Both Raab and Novak raised their hands in unison.

"No!" Novak whined, giving Raab the look that most upset four year olds wear.

Raab sighed, and rolled his eyes, putting his hand down.

"Awh, Raaby. Don't be jealous. I'll be Novie's buddy this time, and on the flight home, I'll be yours! Deal?"

Raab couldn't help but grin, enjoying the loving tone should took on when handling them as if they were children.

She smiled once more, and turned her head as she resumed her people watching.

Raab allowed his eyes to travel while she wasn't paying attention to him. Her hair was pulled into a pony tail, her fringe sweeping across her forehead. Her gray eyes peered beneath her fringe, watching the passerbys curiously.

She had known it was going to be a long flight, and dressed comfortably. A pretty red tank top showed off her slender upper figure. Raab wasn't the only who's attention was drawn to the cleavage that the shirt showed off. Her shorts showed off her legs, and as he studied her vibrant shoes, he noticed she was wearing two different colored socks. He smiled to himself, his chest growing warm as he thought more and more about how cute and adorable the girl sitting across from him was.

The smile Raab wore disappeared quickly, as he realized that he hadn't thought that a girl was 'cute' or 'adorable' since middle school.

A voice pulled him from his perplexing thoughts, and a hand made his skin tingle. He looked up, and saw Jasmine standing above him.

"Come on, silly boy. It's time to board the plane," she said, grabbing her two bags.

Raab regained his voice, "Oh, yeah, be there in a little. I have to get my luggage."

She smiled and kissed him on the cheek, "See you later, then," she said before she hooked arms with Novak and took off for the gate.

Raab brought his hand to his cheek, still able to feel her lips on it.

"Oh, the trouble you cause..." he breathed out to himself.

Somehow, in the last few minutes, Raab had come to the conclusion that he was more attracted to this bubbly blond girl than any other girl he had ever seen.

And that was a lot of girls.

-I=I-

Raab awoke to the multiple groans of the boys. Someone grumbled, "Shut the hell up, Jasmine."

He looked over at the blue eyed girl, and saw her pout.

"But guys...We're gonna land in fifteen minutes! We need to get ready."

Raab smiled, "Jazzy, you gotta be rough when it comes to waking these assholes up."

He poured a cold glass of water over Rake's head, and Rake's head shot up. Much like a dog, he shook the water out of his hair, allowing the cold drops of water to hit the other boys on the plane.
The boys groaned in unison once more.

"I'm up, I'm up..Geez," Bam said, glaring at the two blonds.

Novak sat up, "I gotta piss," he said, getting up to go to the rest room.

As he left, Jasmine sighed to herself, "Novak sucks as a plane buddy..."

Raab smirked, "See? That's why you should've picked me. I'm way more fun. Always go with Raaby. "

Jasmine giggled, "I'll be sure to remember that, Rabbit."

Soon, the pilot came on the speakers above and announced that they would land very soon.

"So what are we gonna do in Brazil?" Jasmine asked out loud.

"I wanna see the statue thing," Rake said.

Bam shrugged, "I just wanna hang out with Bob."

"Yeah, I heard there's a freaking sweet skate park close to the beach, man."

"Oooh, I'm excited for the beach!" Jasmine said excitedly, bouncing in her seat.

"I'm exciting to see Jasmine in a bikini," Novak said, winking at his buddy.

She rolled her eyes and glared, "I'm excited to follow through with my plans of drowning Novak in the deep, deep waters of Brazil."

The guys laughed while Novak held his hands up in defense, "Hey, babe. Don't kill a guy just for looking."

"Hey, babe, I kill every guy for looking," Jasmine said menacingly, but the frightening mask was ruined by her wink.

Raab looked out the window of the plane guiltily, reminding himself to try and keep his eyes from this pretty girl.

-I=I-

Jasmine collapsed on the bed in their hotel room, "Oh my gosh...Longest. Flight. Ever."

Raab laid her luggage next to her bed, having opted for helping the exhausted girl out.

She cuddled into the pillow of her bed, "Mmm...I love hotel beds."

"Why?" Raab questioned, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"The sheets are always so cold, and it feels so refreshing," she explained, realizing how silly that sounded.

Raab laughed, "Yeah, but honeymooners come here. If you get what I mean," he said, laughing lightly.

Jasmine looked at him in horror, "Oh god. I don't...Why would you say that? I want to get a black light now and check for semen on this bed!"

Raab laughed, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

She glared, "I should kick you out for that, jerk."

He pouted, "But Jazzy..."

"Oh, I'm not gonna," she said, rolling her eyes, "I was hoping to watch a movie with someone tonight."

Raab climbed into the bed, too, laying next to her.

He grabbed the remote from the bedside, "What do you wanna watch, babe?"

"Anything," she said, her eyes closed.

"Anything?" Raab said, a mischievous grin appearing on his face.

Jasmine perked up, "Not porn!"

Raab clicked through the shows, "How does Edward Penishands sound? Or maybe Sperminator? Star W hores?"

Jasmine giggled, reaching for the remote being held above her head.

"Raab!" she said, practically on top of him stretching her arm far above her.

Raab pushed her off lightly, making her fall on her stomach, becoming face to face with Raab.

After a few moment of staring, Jasmine moved away uncomfortably.

"Um..." Raab said, looking over at her as she bit her lip, avoiding eye contact.

"Lord of the G-Strings?" Raab suggested awkwardly.

Jasmine stared at him for a moment, before breaking into giggles.

"Oh, Raaby...You do make things super fun, just so you know, " she said, grinning.

Raab smiled, making himself comfortable, "I know, babe, I know."

"Now, let's find something that doesn't involve the male genitalia," Jasmine said laughing as she cuddled into Raab's side.

"So School of Cock is out?"

Jasmine wiped the tears from her eyes that came from laughing so hard,
"Oh, this is gonna be an interesting vacation."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god, you guys. I haven't even thought about this story since November 19, 2008. I feel awful...I went through my stories today, and came upon this one. I really miss writing it, honestly. I had lost interest, I suppose. I have a baaad habit of becoming obsessed with something and then just dropping it when I get bored. I miss writing, though. Hopefully I can start again, maybe? And maybe you guys will get into the story again? That'd be real nice...I missed all you guys. Hopefully you won't hate me too much. </3
On another note, I had a realization that after chapter 5, I began writing in first person. And now, after such a long break, have switched back to third. Tell me which one you prefer? If anyone is reading this, that is. :P
Leave comments if you do read, pretty please. Kick my butt back into shape so I'll start writing this crap again, yeah, you guys?
I love you all so much! I hope I still have some readers...